Jungwoo

Nearly killing both me and Jungwoo trying to learn to drive, he insists to take the wheel so I wouldn't. Leaving me to jam out to the songs I played in the passenger seat while he averts his gaze between me and the road.

He never once mentioned to me exactly where we were headed to. Simply taking the wheel and allowing me to take the aux like he always does. Asking him is the same like talking to a wall.

"How did I do?" I asked taking a sip from his drink. "Ah y/n! You did great. If your main goal was to kill us." He joked exiting the vacant grocery store parking lot.

The beautiful summer scenery seeping through the window shield. Sun rays beaming right into the car, as the AC blasts on our faces. Just another gasp worthy day in the summer. Everyone's enjoying the warmth weathers arrival after months of rain.

Dropping the visor to block the sun, and holding my hand out the window fighting with balance against the rushing fresh wind. Resting my feet onto the dashboard soaking in all the fresh air.

"When do you go back for school?" Jungwoo asks.

"Tomorrow sadly. I really need to take this day for a distraction and to reminisce about freedom without school work. Where we going?" I turned my focus to my boyfriend Jungwoo.

He doesn't even budge at my question continued to drive to wherever his heart desires. We were still fresh in our relationship, going on for a month so far. But we have been knowing each other for about three years. The best three years of my life I should say.

We haven't even had our first kiss yet. We hugged and cuddled but never really kissed each other. I want that kind of affection, I want him to be comfortable with me. But since we took our friendship to the next level it takes some getting used to I know that for sure.

Our first date was at the beach, then rascasse, amusement parks to even just sitting in parking lots munching on snacks and watching videos on our phones as we cuddled. We can include him teaching me how to drive as one of them.

"Aye aye captain! What are you willing to do? Want a chill kind of day or active?" Jungwoo offers letting me decide how I want the last bit of freedom to be.

Furrowing my eyebrows at the options he gave me. We've done a lot of active things the last week. It would be great if we could just chill anywhere at this point. I just need food and good music and Jungwoo. It'll wrap up the perfect break with Jungwoo.

"Let's just chill out for today. That cool with you?" I smiled catching him smile in return.

"Of course. How about just a long drive. You can take a nap if you want and there's snacks in the arm rest from last night." Jungwoo informs lifting the arm rest to reveal the snacks we left untouched.

Digging right into the snacks but struggling when it can to a bag of chips. Why did the company seal it so tightly, making it hard to open the bag like I have to work to get it. Jungwoo removed a hand from the steering wheel and took the bag opening it with ease. I thanked him and just when he handed me the bag he rests his hands on my mid thigh gripping it gracefully.

I gasped shocked of his affection he's giving me. It was a small thing but honestly a big jump that I've been pleading for. Quickly inhaling the chips into my mouth as my heart pounded out of my chest. I smiled to myself enjoying the songs along with his cold hand rubbing my thigh.

"Hey that's my thigh!" I whined jokingly pushing his hand off to see his reaction. "Mines!" He said gripping my thigh again, trailing closer to the hem of my shorts.

Driving around the dreamy town for hours as we sang our hearts out with every song that played. Some of the songs repeating but too engulfed into the feeling to even recognize it. The sunset peeking over the dozens of trees down the road.

The road trip ended after it got a bit dark as Jungwoo began to head back to my house to drop me off. "Goodnight babe, make sure to get a lot of rest! I'll be here tomorrow morning to take you to school." He hugged me after meeting me on my side of the car.

"Goodnight Jungwoo!" I smiled soaking in all the warmth from his hug. Right when I pulled away he grabbed my hand drawing me back to him. He lifted my chin with a single finger gazing into my eyes before he placed his lips onto mines pecking them.

"You should sleep fine with that! Goodnight again babe!"
_________________________
Thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Please be sure to leave a vote and or comment!