Mark

"He said, and I quote, I'm not ready for a relationship y/n, I'm sorry." I explained to one of my friends I just managed to snag, Mark Lee. I was pretty much ranting to anyone I knew. I just oculdn't believe literally all 3 of my crushes rejected me.

Mark took in all of the information silently thinking of the right response to give me. He leaned back on the bench with his hands planted right on his sides before giving me a solemn glance. "So this is your third rejection and we're not even finished with this month yet?" Mark spoke in a questionable tone.

I wanted to hear, "Oh you'll find the right person!" but he just throws that in my face like I don't already know.

"You're not going to comfort me but nag me about it?" I snare at him.

He chuckled slightly, and knowing Mark he finds my anger as amusing entertainment. Don't know how I managed to like him somehow.

"Okay I am! But who did you like besides Kihyung? There was two other ones?" Mark asked inching closer to me. "Can't you just tell me it'll be alright? What are you, some love detective?"

I admit, I don't want him to know that he rejected me as well. I'm 100% sure he's already forgotten it. It'll be embarrassing to bring it up when it's the two of us alone. "can I at least get the back story behind the other two? I need to see if you're in the wrong or not." Mark answered already flinching as if I were to hit him. I rolled my eyes sighing in despair.

"How in the world can I be in the wrong? I was the one that was rejected not once or twice, but three times in a row!" I nearly snapped.

He was almost making me regret even coming to him about this issue.  Mark wasn't responding so I'm assuming that he didn't want to hear me complain anymore.

Well if we're going in order, I liked you the. Was friend zoned, then I liked Seyoung and he texted me and told me I wasn't his type, then Kihyung and that's all." I rushed my words hoping he wouldn't catch onto it. Mark began messing with his fingers making it seem like he was counting. His lips were slightly parted mumbling off nonsense.

"Seyoung, yeah I see where you made that mistake and Mark, wait you liked me?@ he nearly yelled in my ear.

And just as I thought he either forgot or he is just clueless. "Why is that such a surprise for you! This literally happened two weeks ago! I'm over it though, so no hard feelings!"

Right here, I had no clue how he'd feel because it's been a while ago. Mark still had that shocked expression glued to his face. And here I was wondering what would come out of his mouth next. It was silent for about a solid fifteen seconds, then he proceeded to respond, "I'm sorry! I didn't know I made you feel neglected. I'm sure I didn't mean to friend zone you."

That is the one thing I didn't expect. An apology. He doesn't have to say sorry. It's not his fault he doesn't have mutual feelings. We're grown, we can handle a little heartbreak.

"It's fine! Like I said, I moved on. I accept your apology." I sighed.

It was good to get that off of my chest and it's all settled yet now it's more awkward than before. " am I ask you something?" Mark began making the atmosphere tense. The sudden breeze brushing past our indolent bodies. Silence was my answer go him to finite as I thought of the several possible questions he might ask.

"Do you still like me? Even just a little bit?" He asked.

Tough question right off the bat I see.
"I don't know, some things still there but I can tell if it's feelings for you or regret." I said honestly.

I mean he did friend some me, how am I supposed to believe it won't happen again or maybe worse?

"I can totally understand that. That's why I was wondering if maybe you'd want to try and like me once more, I promise you don't want to regret it!"

"Deal!"
_____________________
Thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Please be sure to leave a vote and or comment!