Chapter 1: His Butler, In A Dream

A/N: Hey guys! Welcome to my first Fanfiction I plan on finishing instead of deleting half-way through. >~<
Well this is my SECOND TIME writing this chapter because Wattpad deleted it for some reason. -.-
Oh! Another thing, your hair and eye color are predetermined based on the storyline! So is your last name. Forgive me but I must for the story! I may be adding little crossovers or myself into the story(because what fanfiction can't include me? Also, I would feel lonely) so if you don't like it, don't read it.
ENJOY THE DAMN STORY!

*Your POV*

"Young Master? It's time to wake up." A voice said. It was manly, and familiar. Who was this?
A hand shook me. "What is it now?!" My voice said. But it wasn't my voice! It was the voice of a young boy. And my body felt smaller. I opened my eyes to see a tall handsome figure with raven black hair and bright crimson eyes. His lips curled into a frightening smile that was clearly fake. "Stop fake smiling, will you?"
"As you wish Young Master." I'm not a 'Young Master'! What the hell is going on?!
"I'm not your 'Master.'"
"Young Master, is something the matter? Do you have a fever?" He felt my forehead. "No. You don't. Then why are you acting so strange?"
I don't know who you are or what you are or where I am!
The butler took in a small breath in an exaggeration of a gasp. "You're in your manor of course. I am your butler. I am simply one hell of a butler." He said with a wicked smile while placing one of his hands on his chest gracefully and giving a slight bow.
"I know you aren't my master (Y/N)."
Then the dream ended as it had for the past two weeks. That butler knows my name somehow. How did he?!
I looked around my (F/C) canopy that blocked out the color on my (2F/C) walls. I let out a huge yawn and stretched my arms towered the ceiling.
"Allaura!" I yelled looking for my short, but capable maid. I will even let you in on a little secret, Allaura isn't normal, she is an angel. To be exact, my guardian angel. Her true name being Raziel.
The white haired maid opened the door and came in. "Yes Mistress?" She asked. Her childish blue eyes looked eager for something to do. She was so pure and cute!
"I need you to help me pick out clothes to go to town and I also need you to prepare the car. After that, I need my private bathroom restocked and expect company for dinner tonight." I finished. She gave a nod, her long hair swishing around her face and down past her maids outfit.
"Yes Lady (Y/N). Which would you like me to start with Mistress?" She asked curiously.
It took me a second to think. "Help me pick out clothes first. After that, go prepare the car or have Kali do it." I said.
"Yes Madam."
I ran a hand through my (Hair/Length) navy hair and fixed my blue and purple eyes on the mirror. I looked absolutely dreadful! "Allaura, I need your help with make-up." I said with slightly pink cheeks.
She rolled her bright blue orbs at me.
"I help you with that anyway Madam. Now, this dark blue skinny jean ensemble with a white shirt and black boots with a grey beanie, or the skinny jeans with white flats and a dark blue shirt coupled with a white beanie?" I contemplated the choices.
"Option 2." I said confidently.
"Yes my Lady." She handed me the clothes to put on as she got the make up and hair stuff ready. "Would you like your hair straightened or curled?" ((If you have mega short hair, ignore the comment about straight or curled. Also ignore the part when I execute the hairstyle))
"Curled." I replied.
She nodded her head as I shimmied into my skinny jeans. I pulled on the shirt then changed my mind about the shoes. "Allaura, where are those white boots?" I asked.
"They are residing in the closet beside your white Converse in the part labeled 'White Section'." She replied pointing.
I strode over there, opened it, walked in, grabbed the shoes, and put them on before walking out. When I walked out, Allaura had the chair before the mirror pulled out and looked like she had been waiting for quite a bit. I took a seat and she did my make up and hair in silence, clipping my beanie on last.
"Now hurry, we need to get to school." Oh! School. I forgot to mention I am 16 and go to high school at Maurice Private High School. Allaura is my best friend there also (nobody knows she is actually my maid).
"Earl Grey tea first!" I exclaimed. She chuckled in response.
"But of course Lady (F/N)."

~Le time skip of laziness brought to you by Allaura's Cosmetics, the cosmetics that are truly heavenly. ((Now at Cafe))~

Allaura opened the door, her strands of silver hair she missed straying everywhere. She suddenly stopped and tensed. She was staring at the counter for some reason. I poked her back. "Allaura, something wrong?"
"N-no. Nothing." She said stuttering. Something was definitely wrong if an angel just stuttered like an idiot.
She walked foreword towered the counter. As soon as she got there, she seemed even more tense, if that were even possible. The person standing there looked familiar. But from where?
Who was the tall, dark, and handsome figure before me with bright crimson eyes?

A/N: I HAVE LEFT YOU WITH THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS MY STORY AND AN EPIC FIRST CHAPTER CLIFFHANGER!

>~Like~<
>~Comment~<
>~Follow~<

Have a great day!