Secret Chapter 1: An Angel and A Demon

A/N: WARNING! A bit of Allaura X Sebby action up here but it contributes to the story! Oh, and I am making Sebastian's name when he was human so long ago, his name Sebastian. So there. I will make this however I like. IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THIS FANFICTION!

*Sebastian POV*

I thrust her hand down and noticed a small ring of pink around her wrist. She brought it to her chest and started rubbing it with her other hand.
Stupid demon bitch!
"This 'Stupid demon bitch' can read your thoughts. I am surprised you would forget that so easily Raziel." I said studying her. "How is the body of a mortal faring you? Famished all the time yet?"
"Damn you to hell." She hissed. My, she did look lovely in that tiny body of hers. Oh, but her humor was so, how shall I put this, dull.
"I already am. You're the one who caused it too." I said then started picking at the black nail polish that was starting to chip of my left middle nail.
"Such a mortal gesture. I guess more than five hundred years on Earth has made you into somewhat of a mortal yourself?" Allaura asked. I narrowed my blood red eyes at her.
"Very funny. No. It has made me realise that I hate you more and more each day." I retorted dryly.
She feigned shock. "Now, Sebby! We don't talk to people like that! Keep talking like that and you will never get to Heaven. Oh wait, I forgot, you can't already!"
She was the only one who could get on my nerves so damn much! I could feel my eyebrow twitch as I glared holes into her. I raised my hand and punched her full on in the face.

*Allaura POV*

He punched me! I flew and hit the brick wall of the cafe. "Ow. Dammit Sebastian. That hurt." Blood was running from the corner of my mouth. I quickly rubbed it off with my sleeve. "You weren't even that rough with Grell as I recall. Is it because I get to you?" I asked innocently. Oh, he was pissed. Actually, probably beyond pissed. How I adore teasing demons. So much more fun when it's Sebastian. It's so easy. Probably since in our human lives we were lovers.
"Allaura, I am really getting tired of this. Goddamn it! Why do you make me so angry?" He asked finally showing some emotion.
"Hey! He isn't emotionless like Lance Corporal Levi!" I exclaimed then did a small dance.
"Don't bring that short, raven haired boy into this. This is about (Y/N)'s soul. Unless you're going to make it about back then?"
"What if I want to make it about back then?" I asked genuinely curious.
"I won't talk about it. Much has changed since we loved each other. I don't love you like that anymore."
"Glad we have reached an agreement on that subject. Onto the other subject I would like to come to an agreement on, staying away from (Y/N). I am contracted to Ciel's soul now Sebastian."
He narrowed his eyes. "I don't think I can comply to that Allaura."
"Then I will have to kill you Sebastian." I said softly. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to.
"So be it."