Chapter 2: Her Butler, Working at A Cafe?

A/N: THANK YOU READERS FOR READING THIS! Even though this story is downright terribleness. Not much else to let you know about except I need a MALE OC! For Allaura of course! It's a challenge for you! I need the name, race(Demon, Angel, werewolf, vampire, ect.), age, and looks. Also, give me a brief description of his personality. I need all of this BEFORE I am able to post Chapter 5! If I don't get one, this story may be awfully short.
Enjoy Chapter 2!

*Your POV*

"Welcome to Sunday's Cafe! How might I help you, Young Lady? Could I interest you in a caramel latte?" He asked. He looked like the man from my dream. But why? Why was he here?
"She would like an Earl Grey, don't try to put any sugar or creamer into it." Allaura answered for me. I stood there silently.
"I would like to hear it from the charming young lady, my Darling Angel." He said. His eyes flashed pink for a second. Who was he? What was he?
Allaura tensed at the words coming from his mouth. How did he know what she was? Maybe it was just coincidence. I shook my (H/L) navy hair out and rubbed my purple eye while letting out a yawn.
"Whatever do you mean? She is my Mistress. You talk to me or you talk to no one, Demon." She hissed the word 'demon.' His eyes widened a bit in surprise.
"So I was right. Ciel's soul now has a Guardian Angel! And not just any Guardian Angel, but Raziel herself! How charming to meet you!" He said cheerfully and smiled that fake smile once again. Allaura sent a glare in his direction.
"That is quite enough! Both of you. Just because you are different races doesn't mean you absolutely have to fight! Plus, we are in public!" I heard come out of my mouth. They both looked at me with a shocked expression painted on their faces.
"But Mistress-" I cut her off.
"No buts. Now, this is Allaura not Raziel. Maybe you have them mixed up Mister..." I let the question hang although I already knew his name.
"Sebastian. Sebastian Michealis. I know for sure I am not wrong, for we have met before." He said holding out a crisply gloved hand for me to shake. Allaura gave me a look that said 'don't shake that hand.' I held my hand at my side. My angel knew what she was doing.
Now, if you want to talk more, here is my card.

*Sebastion POV*
((YAY! POV SWITCH!))

The smell of her soul was just as it was back then. The same intoxicating smell that almost drove me insane and I was around her but a few minutes. That angel, Ra- no Allaura on this Earth- is in the way! How ever am I going to capture my darling Ciel's reincarnated soul? It's not possible with an angel lurking.
I'm glad I took this job though. I knew the Young Master liked tea, so I guess a cafe was a good place to start. I ran a gloved hand through my raven locks and gave my brightest smile as she gave me her business card.
"Stop with the fake smiles already. It's irritating." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. The smile left my face in an instant.
It was as if she snapped and my smile was gone less than a third of the way through the snap.
"Why yes Miss..." I checked the card. "(Y/N) Phantomhive." She was even from the same family. Now that was new.
I saw Allaura out of the corner of my eye giving me a glare. So much malice for an angel, but I guess when you are the number one warrior for Heaven, you need to have resolve. Or some malice towered demons after the one they are supposed to be protecting.

*Allaura POV*
((ANOTHER POV CHANGE))

"Tell me, Mr.Michealis, what is your interest in my mistress?" I asked. He gave me a look.
"Now, Allaura, no need for formalities old friend! Call me Sebastian." He said. I was beyond tired of his bullshit.
"Cut the crap Sebastian. Tell me why." I started to take a step foreword but my mistress put a hand to stop me.
"Allaura, getting held back by her mistress like a rabid dog. Now (Y/N), could I have a moment with Allaura?" He asked. (Y/N) looked shocked at the request, but gave a slight nod. He took my arm and dragged me to the back of the shop.
"Now, why I really want her is her soul. Although, you wouldn't know about that, would you? The starving need for souls. Raziel, you have it easy." He said letting go of my wrist. Actually, he thrust it down and there was a red ring around my wrist where he gripped it too tight.
"I have it easy? Maybe if you weren't a dick when you were human, you wouldn't be where you are now!" I yelled. He was at least a foot taller than my five foot zero. Damn demon.

*(Y/N) POV*

What were they talking about? Just as I thought this, both of them came walking back. Allaura had a mad look on her face and Sebastian looked as if nothing at all happened.
I could see the tension between both of them. It felt as if it were rising every second.
Allaura was rubbing her right wrist. "If you ever need me again, Allaura, (Y/N), you can find me here on weekdays from 6 AM to 5 PM." He said sending us off. Now for 8 hours of hell.