The Beginning

Lord Eddard Stark was going hunting with his sons in the snowy forests in Winterfell, the split up to play while hunting.

Ned walked on the snowy path as he was in his coat, the snowflakes falling, Winterfell looked beautiful everyday but always cold. He heard a noise then stopped in his tracks, listening closely.

The noise sounded like baby cries, Ned followed them as he went closer, the cries became louder till he reached a tree, he saw at the other side by the bottom, a beautiful made basket with flowers.......... And.... A baby!

He looked around to find any guardian of this poor child but none.

He kneeled and saw a beautiful baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket wth a flower headband in a beautiful flower basket.

A note was attached to one if the twigs, Ned took it and read.

My darling Stark
We have come a beautiful long way in our love chemistry and I'll always cherish that for the rest of my life until the end of time.
When you read this, I will be no more....

I know you were taking Robert's side in his Rebellion but I do not fault you, I still love you, till the last of my breathe, my heart still and only yearns for you and only you but we cannot be together no matter how hard we try because it will always end up us being separated by our family.

I leave you this gift as a symbol of my love to you, she is your daughter.

Ned looked at the newborn with tears, she was his and Elena's child?

But I will not be there for her.
All I ask is that you love her and protect her as she is your daughter and as this is my dying wish to you.
I love you Ned, I always have and always will till my last days of life.

She does not have a name, I couldn't do it alone but I know whatever you name her, it will be suitable for our little Angel.

Please Protect and love her.

~Elena Targaryen~

At this point, Ned had tears in his eyes, his heart pounded like a big drum. A snowflake fell from the tree branch, landing on his daughter's cheek, she starts crying as she starts being cold. She cried making Ned's heart break into pieces.

He delicately picks her up in his arms, bringing her to his chest.

"Oh, no no no, sweet girl, don't cry, daddy is here, daddy is going to protect you." He said softly as she started calming down.

"Ivory. My little Ivory Stark." He named her and his kissed her tiny forehead and nose, Ivory giggled and cooed at him bringing a smile to his face.

Ned took Ivory back to Winterfell, introducing her to his sons, everyone loved her but Catelyn did not.

Ned promised that he'd love Ivory just as he is with his children, he promised that he'd protect her no matter what as she is the only thing he has left of Elena.

~Author~
Hope you liked! Please drop a comment and vote! Also, I'd like to announce that thus is my first time I'm writing about the Starks and I think it's not fair they killed Ned like that!

Stupid Head Joffery!!!!! I hate you!!!!!

Anyway, on the happy note, I'm happy that the Starks won Game of thrones but I have to admit;

At first I was like Daenerys has come so far to let that throne slip off her freaken hands!!!!!

But now I'm like I think the Starks deserve it, they've gone through a lot. Anyway, enjoy my story!