The King's Arrival

Bran saw the king's party nearing Winterfell's castle, with a smile, he ran on the top of the wall and began climbing down, his mother Catelyn saw him.

"Bran, how many times did i tell you, no climbing, it's dangerous." She lightly scolded.

"I saw the king's men, they are actually here." He said excitedly as he was now on the floor.

"You have to promise me, no more climbing, promise me." Catelyn says.

Bran looks down at his feet "I promise." He says and looks up meeting his mother's identical brown eyes. "You know, every time you lie is when you look at your feet." Catelyn says then he gave a Small smile.

"Go call your father and tell him the king is near." his mother says and he runs to go call his father.

*******

Everyone was gathered for the king's arrival and the Starks were in line at the fronts, the Stark children were lined by they birth.

"Where's Arya?" Catelyn notices Arya was missing "Sansa? Where is your sister?" She asked her first born daughter who lightly gave a shrug.

Arya came running with a huge helmet on. "Hey hey, come here son, where are you going?" Ned calls out to Arya, they always mistake her for a boy! He took off the helmet and gave it to someone "Go on now." Ned says as Jon tried to hide his snickering while Arya grunts and walks over to her place

"Move!" She pushes Bran. "Father, Ivory is missing." Robb noticed.

"By the Seven Kingdoms, how do I keep these kids together?" Ned says.

Ivory came with a large cookie jar as her mouth was stuffed with chocolate cookies while having a straw berry. She walked over to her place but Ned grabs her.

"Bring the cookie jar." He says "But I'm hungry." Ivy protests With a full mouth, with a sigh "You're always hungry." he says and takes the jar and she sneaks one cookie, while her brothers are dying of laughter, she walks over to the end where Bran's right side is because she's literally the youngest Stark.

She broke the big cookie into half and gave Bran "Here, so you don't have to beg me." Ivy says and gives Bran, Arya gasps "What about me?" She asks and Ivy breaks the cookie for her.

"Hey! I also want!" Rickon shouts from afar next to Catelyn. With a sigh she breaks it and gives him then eats the bit of the cookie to herself.

The king's party came in "I heard the king is a big strong man that is fierce." Bran whispers to Ivory.

"Yeah, I heard too. I bet he's good at archery and swordfighting but do you think he's good at ice skating?" Ivy whispered back to him.

"He'd have to be a ballerina to be good at ice skating." Bran say and they snickered, Jon tried his best to hide his, but snickered along with them. Ned cleared his throat loudly to break their dilly dallying snickers.

When the king came they all kneeled.

The king came visible with his horse and... Well...... He wasn't what Ivy and Bran were thinking of, he wasn't fit, strong and all that, instead he was fat with a round belly, round face, round everything actually, the sight of him made Bran and Ivy snicker, Arya couldn't help but join.

Ned prayed to the Old God's and the New that Robert didn't quite catch that his children are....you know and to his luck he didn't.

The king tried to get off his horse and failed miserably making them snicker a bit louder, Ned cleared his throat and gave his kids a glare saying 'I WILL DEAL WITH YOU ALL LATER' and immediately they stopped.

Robert got off his horse FINALLY and came forward to Ned, he motions for him to get up and he did, followed by his family, followed by all the people of Winterfell.

Ned came face to face with Robert.

"You got fat." Robert says to Ned. Bran, Arya and Ivy tried their best to suppress their giggles. Ned looks at his long time pal up and down giving him the look that says 'Me? You should take a look at yourself my buddy'

Robert laughed and they hugged "9 years, 9 years I haven't seen you, where have you been?" Robert says

"Guarding the North for you, Your Grace." Ned says. Robert moved over and hugged Catelyn "Cat." He say then plays with Rickon's hair as he gave a smile, he moved over to Robb.

"Robb." Robert says then moves over to Sansa "Aye, you're a pretty one." He says and moves over to Arya "What's your name?"

"Arya." She simply answered then he moved over to Bran "Show me your muscles." He says and Bran shows his tiny muscles, Robert laughed "You'll be a soldier." He said.

He moved over to Ivy, then and there he thought she was a Targaryen but her silver eyes and not purple violet prevented him from thinking so.

"What's your name?" He asks. "Ivory." she answers "You're a pretty one as well, all the boys will want you." Robert says.

He looks over Ned "Take me down to your crypt's, Eddard. I will pay my respects." He says

"My King, surely you would live to rest, it's been such a long journey, surely the dead can wait." His wife Cersi Lannister said with such a soft voice but Robert gave a hard glare and looks over at his pal "Ned."he nods and walks after him.

Ivory grabs his hand large hand----- or more like finger, looking up at him, asking "Can I have the cookie jar now?" With a snicker he nodded over to the handmaiden who he had given the cookie jar over to then moves onward with Robert.

*****

MUSIC! DANCING! FOOD! UNENDING DESERT! *Sighs* These are the times where Ivory loved the most, she danced with her big brother Robb as he twirls her around and her icy blonde hair moving swiftly.

The song ended and they say down, Ivy sat down next to Arya as they ate their food.

The son of the King, Prince Joffery was giving Sansa lovingly eyes as she returns them and looks down shying away.

Lord Stark, Lady Stark, King Robert and Queen Cersi were at the top of the table watching everyone having a good time.

"Watch this!" Arya whispers to Ivy, she took a big scoop of her food and throws it at Sansa who was staring and Joffery "Arya!!!!!!" She shouts.

"It's NOT funny!!! She always does this!!!!" She shouts, Robb laughed and got a glare from his mother and stopped.

"Hey! That's my strawberry!!!" Arya shout's at Ivy who ate it "You snooze you lose." She says and eats it all.

Arya took the big bowl of jelly pouring over Ivory head "Ahhhh!!!!! Arya!!!!!!!" She shouts and all their siblings laughed. Ned shook his head.

He just had no control over his children when it's parties like these, did he? Well that's why they don't make too much parties in Winterfell.

Ivory takes the juice and pours it over Arya's head "Ivy!!!!!" She shouts.

Tis then that Robb was given a glare by his mother and he went to his sister, he nods at Jon, Robb picks up Arya and Jon picks up Ivy taking them to their rooms.

So it was pretty clear that it was time for them to sleep. So it was time for these little wolves to go to sleep.