Ivory Stark

She walked in the halls of Winterfell's castle at midnight, the candle torches lighting the way as she heads to her father's study.

When she reached the door, she gave the tiniest knock and she heard "Come in.". She came in and closed the door behind her softly then turned to her father who had his eyes on a paper, writing something.

 She came in and closed the door behind her softly then turned to her father who had his eyes on a paper, writing something

He finally looked up and said "Darling, why aren't you asleep at this hour?" Ned asked his youngest daughter Ivory.

"You forgot." Ivory says softly with her innocent voice.

"What did I forget?" He asked cofused.

"My birthday."

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Happy birthday." He said

"It was yesterday." Ivory said and that made Ned speechless, not knowing what to say, how could he forget?

"Do you also hate me like Lady Stark does?" She asked with a tear pricking down her pale cheeks.

"No, no, no sweet girl, I don't hate you, I never have." Ned said as he got up coming closer to her.

"Then why did you forget my Birthday?" She asked as more tears poured out her icy silver blue eyes, Ned scoops her in his arms and sat on a couch near.

"I was busy."

"Too busy for my birthday?" She asked.

"Darling, I'm really sorry, I'm tremendously sorry, I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow, just you and me, we'll spend time together and we'll do everything that you wish us to do." Ned said

"Really?" She asked

"Yes, we'll go play in the snow, play in the trees, play with the wolves, go ice fishing....." He said

Ivory giggled "I like ice fishing."

"Exactly! Then we'll eat cake." He said as he poked her little belly making her giggle and it satisfies him seeing her smile again.

"But not too much because you won't sleep." He stated with a serious tone "now, it's way to late for you to up at this hour, my little Ivy." He said using her nickname.

"Now go to sleep." He said kissing her forehead and nose then she went to her room and slept ever so peacefully.

******

"Ow, ow, ow.... Ow" Ivory says continuously as she tried her best to sow just like Arya and Sansa.

"You are doing good. I love how you got the detail on here." Nan complimenting Sansa.

Arya rolls her eye and Ivory gave a soft unnoticeable huff. Arya smirks and whispers "I'm getting out of here, what do you say?"

"I'm with you on that sister." Ivory replies, as all the woman where about to put their knitting thingys, Arya and Ivory left theirs on their chairs and sneaked out quietly, running in the halls while giggling.

"Wait! I need to get my bow in my room." Arya announced

"You have a bow? Didn't Lady Stark say that a lady shouldn't have weapons?" Ivory said.

"Hey! You have a bow too!" Arya argued.

"It's for protection. I guess we both are warriors." Ivory said and they giggled "Okay, I'll go get my skates." She announced then they separated going to their rooms.

Arya went in her room and opened her closet taking her bow.

Ivory went in her room, opening her closet and kneeled choosing from a variety of Skates with different designs, she took the white skate with no design, just pale white and closed her closet.

Ivory loves skating, it's her dream to be a famous ice skater. In Winterfell, she goes to do some work then she gets paid then she buys skates and jewelry. She breaks Jewelry and designs it on her skates, that's practically her daily life;

Ivory's daily life

1. Goes hunting
2. Goes ice fishing
3. Being a lady
4. Ice skating
5. Design ice skates and dress
6. Being a daddy's girl

You'd be quite surprised that she does all this at the age of 4 years old. Mhmm.

Then she exits her room, meeting Arya at the halls.

*******

"Don't think too much, Bran." Jon tells his young brother, Bran.

"Loosen your bow arm." Robb tells him.

Bran pulls the bow about to strike but another arrow hits the bullseye. They all turned and saw Arya, she curtsied then ran as Bran started chasing her, everyone laughs at their childishness.

Ivory tied her icy blonde hair into a bun, Ned could tell "And where do you think you are going, Young Lady?" He asked knowing the obvious answer.

"Skating." She said

"Not alone, go with Jon." Ned said.

"But I can take care if myself." Ivory protests.

"Okay then, go with both Jon and Robb." Ned says

"But....." She was cut off "No buts.

****

There she rode on Robb's horse at the front as she was very tiny, they arrived at the lake which was icy. Ivory loved winter, not summer because well...... She never experienced the summer but she's heard that it is warm. She doesn't even know what warm is but she wants to experience it, she's never had any problems of the winter, she loved it close to her pale skin.

Ivory wore her skates then rushed to the lake and skates while Robb and Jon admire her, she danced like a swan and the waves and she felt free, truly free.

Although she skates gracefully, she has a few problems where she would fall and all that but she always carried on like a Phoenix that falls and rises all the time.

******

After skating, they went back. Ivory did all the things that Ned promised they would do but she was still hurt he forgot, she never minded if the others forgot---- well---- maybe just a little but when it comes to her father forgetting her Birthday, it's like he takes it as if she doesn't exist.

But she Tremendously Happy to call at least someone father. Lady Stark, as she calls Catelyn Stark;

"Mommy, can I go with Robb and Jon?" 2 year old Ivory asks Catelyn.

"I am not your mother! Address me as Lady Stark, you bastard! Am I understood?" Catelyn says

"Yes." She said looking down

"Yes who?!" Catelyn growled

"Yes Lady Stark."

"Good. Now get out of my sight."

END OF FLASHBACK

Yes, Catelyn hates her but she doesn't know why. All she knows is that, Ned is her father and she is currently living with her half family and stepmother, if that is correct?

Yep. That's her life.