Direwolf Pups

Lord Star went with his trio to execute a deserter, on their way back they saw a dead mother Direwolf with 5 baby pups. Bran begged his father to keep them but came out as a rejection.

"Lord Stark, there are 5 Direwolf pups here, each for the five Stark children." Jon said leaving out Ivory and him since Catelyn told them;

"You should be grateful my husband brought you here and gave you hospitality but remember one thing and that is, this is not your family, it never was and it never will be, Orphans."

Ned was there when she said that but wasn't noticed by them so he thought is was a must that she speaks to his wife.

"You will train them yourselves, you will feed them yourselves and if they die, you will burry them yourselves." Ned said and that brought a smile to Bran's little cute face then Ned went to his horse.

They took the pups, as they were about to leave, Jon saw two twin whit pups.

"That one is for you and Little Ivy. Let's go before we get on father's nerves brother." Robb said.

*******

They came back and found Arya sparing with Ivory, at the sight they laughed as they were sparing with wooden swords.

"To my left!" Ivory exclaimed "Who made you the boss? To my right!" Arya exclaimed back. The wooden swords banged with each other as the trio watched in amusement until finally they looked up to see they were laughing at them.

"What?" Ivory asked as Arya hither head on purpose "Ow!!!!" "Sorry."

"Where is your mother?" Ned asked "In bed, asleep." Arya answers

"So you thought you can spare with each other while she is off guard?" Robb asks

"Hey!!!! It's not like we're sparing with real swords." Arya protests "Yeah!" Ivory agreed.

"Hey!! What's that?" Rickon asks as he pushed Ivory and Arya out of his way. "A Direwolf pup? Awesome!! Can I have one?" He asks

"Yeah, we found them in the forest. Come take one." Bran says. They all huddled to take one.

"Can I have the brown one?" Rickon asks "No! The brown one is mine!" Bran protests as Ned practically rolls his eyes at his childish children.

"Can I have this one, it's cute." Arya asks "Sure, here." Robb gives the white with black Direwolf pup to Arya.

"Here you go little Ivy." Jon gives Ivy the beautiful white twin pup while he keeps his own white twin pup.

"Thank you." Ivy thanks him as he hands her the puppy. The puppy was a bit heavy to her as she is little not big like Arya.

"You're heavy." Ivy comments then her Direwolf starts licking her cheek as she giggles. She puts her Direwolf pup down and it Starts chasing it's tale.

"Do you have names for it?" Robb asks.

"Yeah! I'll name mine Nymeria, what about you Ivy?" Arya says.
"I'll name mine Willow Whisper." Ivy says with a huge smile showing her dimples.

" Ivy says with a huge smile showing her dimples

Willow Whisper