Part two;

|| Ahye everyonee. okay so i hope you really enjoy this chapter {nothinq special} i just didnt wanna jump into the story b/c its only the 2nd chapter & i didnt wanna draq so i made it up as qoinq alonq.! ahha i re-wrote 3 times b/c it kept deletinq so yea . Member comment , add , && vote (; ||

         When I walked in from being with Junior all night I noticed it was way past curfew [11:43 pm, but hey it was worth it! "Mom, Miguel?" I yelled through out the whole house. No response.

        I walked to the microwave and pulled out my plate of food, greenbeans, corn ,and steak. Good thing I was starving. I went to the fridge to get a can of pepsi when noticing a note stuck to it with a magnet. I started reading....

                To Leigh,

                        Hi honey. So as I told you, I was going to go out with Nick tonight but theres a change of planes, you know Nick and his little suprises! Well anyway yes were off to Wisconsion Dells for 3 days. I expect you to keep things under control, and for you to behave at all times. Im letting you know now if i come home and find out your in any sort of trouble you'll have no phone for a while. Have fun and you may have a sleep over or whatever, NO GUYS, & be in, by curfew always. I love you.

       Ohh snap almost forgot I"m droping Miguel off at grandma's house. I know how lilttle brothers can be , have fun call me if any problems.

                                                                                  - Love Mom.

         I re-read the note chuckling at what she had said "Ohh snap" what a mom I thought to myself. Then it hit me I'm home alone for 3 whole days! I pushed my button on speed dial contacting my bestfriend,  Katy.

        "Hey boo, what?" "Aye, come over." "No ones home can you ask your mom to pick me up?" "Ha no ones home, im alone for 3 days! but mmm ill call you back I have a plan". Before she could responde back i hung up the phone.

         I was waiting for someone to pick up the other line. When Juniors voicemail went off I closed my phone. "Shoot" I said to myself. Then I thought oh yea... Juniors shift started at 12:10 just like usual on weekends.

         *Ring, Ring, Ring* "So hows your plan going?" Katy said in a amusing voice. " Just meet me half way, im walking. "Ugh really its like 12:20" "Yes, im being seriouse now bye, wait bring scary movies & chocolate" "Fine, bye".

        I hung up the phone through on my heavyer sweater and headed out the door. I stuck my headphones in my ears and turn't up the music to blast. It was about pitch blck out until my eyes settled. "Every breath I take, to the day I die I'ma hold you down, be your girl [I always sing girl if it says guy] I'ma be the one to the day I die" I say singing alone with the music.

        Suddenly a big black/brownish dog jumps out of the bushes infront of me, barking loudly. I look around looking around for a owner not knowing what to do. The dog started walking closer still barking like a mad person. I back up looking for a place to run. Right when the aggressive dog looks like its about to attack I seen a house. I started sprinting to it , I looked back and noticed the dog was following so i started running as fast as I could.

       I jumped onto the steps and ran up them. The door was open slightly so i went right in slaming the door right in back of me. I leaned against the door to catch a breath, then i seen the inside of the old house. I walking in slower, it was mostly dark, the only light was coming from the window that showed that street light. I walked a little farther hearing the floor creek underneath me.

        Then I suddenly stoped, what if someone lived here? I thought to myself. I listin closely for noise but i heard nothing. I walked into a room witch looked like a living room/ sitting room. There were 4 grand book shelfs with millions of books. Who could read so much books?, the only thing was that everything looked dusty from my sight. Like nothing had been toutched in years.

       I back out of the room looking to look out the window in the first room. No dog, was my first thought. I walked out of the house closeing the door behind me. I looked around once more making sure i seen no dog, then slowly walking the way i was headed to before. Speeding up in my pace every few minutes.

        Finally I got closer to the place me and Katy meet up every time we walk to eachothers house. I seen her figure standing in the street waiting paciantly. She looked up and started walking my way.

        "Hi" I said when we were close enough, and I knew she could hear me. "Hey, what took you so long?", she said while giving me a quick hug. I thought about telling her about the new house i found but then I just found myself saying "You would never believe it a dog started chasing me until he finally gave". She gave me a suprised look, and we kept walking back to my house.