Part three;

|| Sorry im all 4 days late to post up aqain but i been busy , enjoy ||

-------------------------------------------

[[In deep thoughts]]

-------------------------------------------

        That night, Katy and I sat around doing the usual. Watching movies, scary, funny, and romantice. We did eachothers hair, made the wickedest sandwitches in the world, and talked about everything.

         Finally when Katy fell asleep and I could hear her soft snore, I pushed myself in a sitting position trying not to wake her. I grabed my phone looking at the time 5 AM. Mmm, I thought to myself, Junior should be off of work by now.

        "Hey, you off yet?" I texted him. I waited a couple of minutes and got his text "Yup, wow your still up im suprised". I looked at the text and only thought one thing, "Moms gone for 3 days, Katys here but she's nocked out, come over?". "Be right there" I smiled to myself .

        I pushed my lighter brown hair off my face and jumped off my bed heading for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, glad I looked at myself before he came. I turned on the water , cupping my hands and splashing water on my face. Grabed the towel and rubbed the water off.

        Looking down at what I was wearing, Pink fuzzie shorts with black poke a-dots, and a black tank top. There was light nock on my front door, I guess my outfit will have to do.

        I ran down the stairs straight into the living room opening the door. "Hey", "Hey babe" he said while walking in. We had a talk while sitting in the living room, soon we decided to watch a movie, [ A walk to remember ].

         Before any of the sad parts came on I pretended to fall asleep, just beause I didnt want to risk crying over a movie and looking like a idiot. I was laying in his arms slightly watching him watch the movie, not having my eyes open enough for him to notcie though. Soon enough he fell asleep, and thats when I closed my eyes, falling deeper and deeper asleep.

         I woke up in the mid afternoon, having a feeling someone was watching me. I opened my eyes suddenly and looked at Junior whitch had his eyes glued on me like hed been there watching me sleep for hours.

         "Good morning sunshine," he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

         Right now thats all that I wanted to remeber, I didnt want to remeber last couple of days because thats what hurt most. The harsh goodbyes, and trying to figure out how I could stay with Junior and never forget about Katy. Of course I would never do such a thing but who knows how it will be like at my new home.

         Now all those days past, and I was in Nicks car. Thinking of everything that had happined, and how I could fix it. I had the urge to blam everything on Nick for ruining my perfectly fine life, until he had met my mom. Then I noticed how happy my mom had became, and I wasn't about to ruin that, it would be so selfish of me.

        I pushed in my headphones and blasted my music. Silently singing along, Baby if I ever got the chance to be with you again, I would sacrifice cuz the feelin' that i feel within no other man, would ever make me feel so right. I fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------

[[Dreaming]]

Right now would be the time to listin to the music over there ---->

It just shows the moment and you will know how the feeling is.

---------------------------

        "No, i'm never going to ferget you.",After I said that he looked at me with the saddest face "I'm assure that you wont forget me, but th...this relationship , its not going to work out if im not by your side all the time." I could feel the tears whell up in my eye's. "But Junior I love you, I may not be with you all the time, I still want to be with--" he cut me off "No," he said in a harsh tone "We're done, now lets not make this harder then this has to be." He walked away quickly not even a turn to look back at me.

-------------------------------------------

         I woke up screaming in sobb's. My mom was touching my cheek "Honey, it was a bad dream, just a bad dream calm down". I sniffed in trying to catch air. Then i realized we were stoped on the side of the highway, and everyone in the car was stairing at me.

          I pushed myself up , no, its a nightmare, and its all real. I thought to myself.