•15•

(Y/n)  walked along the isle in a pure white dress, everyone gasping at her beauty. It had been years since (y/n)  and Raihan publicly released their relationship, and through that time there were ups and downs, many photos, and so many friendships made. Pokemon from different kinds looked up to see her, Garitina and Eternatus hovering over the scene, seeing as how big they were. Her necklace shone in the bright sun above, the wild area around them silent as time stood still for this wedding.

Both lovers family was here, and it couldn't get any better than that. But it did. After finishing her walk down the isle, the one who she saw was Raihan, his Crystal clue eyes shining with happiness and pride, tears forming from the sight of her. It was a long and tough journey they both went though, and there was still more to come from this marriage.

The pastors words were lost in gazed between the two lovers, their eyes dancing across each other's features as they drank each other up. They both had waited for this day for so long, and now, their love was to be united forever.

"I do." Raihan suddenly said, breaking (y/n) out of her trance. It would soon be her turn, and then their journey would finally begin. Together.

"And (y/n), do you forever promise to give your all to Raihan, in sickness and in health, to love him dearly?"

Her mind flashed though everything they had gone though together.

From finding each other in the wild area, going back just to spend time with him. Catching Tranpinch together. Moving away from him. Meeting him again. It was all perfect, and her heart beat as she looked into his eyes and said,

"I do."

Raihan pulled (y/n) and gazed at her before kissing her, the crowd cheering wildly as the two walked back down the stage and to the dance floor. This was their night, and together they would be the centre of attention.

Raihan pulled (y/n) to the dance floor, listening to the first song to play for them. When the music began, the two swayed their bodies together as their hearts pounded. Raihan couldn't believe he had managed to marry you out of all people. The most gorgeous and amazing woman he's ever met, one that loved him back just the same.

"I love you. I love you so much." He said, pecking her forehead as the music began to get more complex.

"I love you too Rai, I'm glad I met you all those years ago."

"I'm glad you stayed with me."

"Always."

The dance ended, and others finally joined in on the next song.

"So how many kids were you thinking?" (Y/n) asked, causing Raihan to blush. He thought of having a family, but never thought she would want any. But now, oh so many doors opened up for him.

"As many as you want, as long as they look like to you." He smiled, never letting go of her.

As the night went on, plans for the future were made. Arceus himself had seen that the two were happily married that day, courtesy to Giratina asking. No doubt these two would be living their absolute best together.

Raihan glanced down to her neck, noticing how she still wore that necklace he gave to her several years ago. It proved to him how much she loved her.