Chapter 3

As me and Carmen step out of the bathroom I run into two people I would rather not have run into. Ignoring them I walk up to the counter with my boots in hand tights and bathing top shoved into them.

"How much" I ask pulling out my card. I still had a few grand left over from my last few shoots. They were ones that tested my confidence so they paid me more to do it. But one was also an underwater shoot so naturally they had to pay got that too.

"Well for all of them it's two grand." Zach told me. So I payed that much and then left each of them a 100$ tip.

"Ashlynn let us give you ride home please." Rosalie asks me.

"Fine I need to call Charlie tho. Let him know I just got done and that I'm going to make my ride stop at a drive through so j can get food." I tell her walking bate foot out of the tattoo parlor

"Hey Charlie. I just got done with my Tattoos. Rosalie Hale Bella's boyfriends sister is going to give me a ride home. She showed up in the tattoo parlor when I was done. I'm going to make stop somewhere so I can get food then I'll be home." I left as a voice mail when he didn't pick up.

"You ready to go?" Rosalie asks me

"Yeah. Let's go I need sugar and food. Getting that much ink leaves you a bit light headed." I tell her waiting for her to lead the way to her car. She leads me to a red Jeep with the tall dark haired guy who lead me to the table with her at lunch today.

"Hey I'm Emmett I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you today." He tells me pulling me into slight one armed hug.

"Hi I'm Ashlynn and I'm hungry and in pain. If your giving me a ride can I please get in the jeep and off of my freshly tattooed body?" I ask lightly laughing. In turn he picks me up and places me in the jeep. What the fuck. I'm not broken.

"So how many tattoos do you have and how many did you get today?" Rosalie asks me

"Well it depends on how you count them. I count each symbol on my fingers as one. So I have 35 and I just got 8 done today." I tell them being nice. They are driving me to food after all. Not like I'll really eat it.

"Why did you get them?" Emmett asks me

"My first was the music controls on my wrist and I got them because why not. One of my friends parents was an artist so me and my best friend got matching tattoos. Three days later she was killed. That's when her dad did my shoulder for me. It was the last drawing she finished in her sketch book." I say falling quite remembering Galaxy. The girl I was so helplessly in love with.

"I'm sorry I asked" Emmett said sounding like he knew what it was like to have a loved one murdered.

"It's fine. I'm not really over it but I don't let it control me. Anyway I did my fingers after that. Me and Axy both started our Wiccan journey together. The symbols are ones that represent aspects of my faith and runes for my journey I'm an elemental witch specializing in the element of air since Libra is an air based zodiac. I also specialize in astronomy and the reading of the stars and planetary movements. Hence the three planetary tats I got today. I did my Stitch after that and then My stomach was my newest before today. Got it two weeks before I moved here. It was finally healed enough to go out in the sun without covering it now their is no sun." I rambled on damn near in tears.