Chapter 4

"So are we going or?" I ask heading for the door.

"Oh course. Charlie kind of already knows were here." Rosalie said sheepishly.

"Wait. So that's why Charlie is making me go. Because you three were already here. I can't believe this."

"I'm sorry. I tried to raine the girls in but Alive wanted to have a girls day and well she meet you and wanted to drag you along and before I knew it she was here and running up to Charlie asking if she could steal you and Bella. She was supposed to stay in the living room but Alice doesn't listen to well." Esme Chastized

"It's what ever." I snap walking down the stairs.

I round the corner into the kitchen where I find Charlie.

"Charlie these are my last two tattoos. The Harley Quinn on my right thigh is for my favorite comic hero and the supernatural one on my left thigh is because that's my favorite show." I tell him when he turns around.

"They are very well done. Be safe. That outfit is a bit drafty." Charlie states.

"I'll be fine. They are dragging me shopping. I needed something easy to get in and out of." I tell him following the Cullen girls outside.

"Bye dad" I heard Bella call coming out the door.

"Who am I riding with. I don't own a car." I spoke up

"We're all taking Esme's car. Bella is going to sit up front then me you and Rose will be in the back." Alice said excitedly

"Okay." I sigh out sliding into the middle seat in the back Alice to my right and Rosalie on my left.

"Alice. Where are you dragging us too?" My sister called out.

"To Seattle. Their is this really cute Gothic store I have dieing to go to. That and then the mall so we can find dresses." Alice squealed.

"Wait NYXchange. I have been wanting to go their. They have the best demonias and the beat selection of black craft cult in store." I said excitedly.

I saw all three Cullens smile at my excitement. Why are they so interested in us.

Ignoring their interest I listen to the conversation going on around me. They seem so much like them. Axy was always dragging me out to go shopping at the goth stores and Moon was always dragging us to the mall for normalish clothing. I always made them get ic cream with me.

"Ash we just had ice cream yesterday" Axy complained

"But we're at the mall and the mall has ice cream we are getting ice cream. You guys dragged me out here we are getting ice cream." I deadpanned to the girls.

"Axy just give in. You know this is payment for her even coming. We drag Ash shopping and we have to get Ice Cream just go with it. We can get our nails done or something to make up for it okay." Moon placated.

"Fine" She surrendered

Dragging Moon and Axy to the nearest place that sold ice cream I bout three cones and gave them to the girls. We started to walk to Hot Topic to get more hair dye and possibly more purses.

"I'm thinking of going dark blue to black to a sliver ombre now. Then for graduation and prom what if we all did rainbow?" I asked the girls dropping bottles of dye into the backpack I was going to buy.

Their was a sale going on so we pretty much bought the store out of manic panic bleach and color the Arctic Fox color and then what ever other colors and brands they had. In my bag I had the hair dye Axy had three of each makeup pallett lipstick eyeliner and brush set in her bag and Moon had three of each nail polish perfume and then makeup cases for all off the brushes and small items. Collectively we dropped almost a grand in one store alone. After that we spent three hours in the mall shopping. We spent the 6 grand we got from our last few gigs. They were some sketchy gigs and so in turn pages pretty damn well. I had an extra 2 grand thanks to saving what I don't spend. With our day of shopping over we returned to Moon's car to go to my house to dye our hair.