Chapter 1: Beginning of the End

It all started as a typical day. The twins were torturing Haruhi during class once again. That was the 50th time they did it since class started. The classroom they were in at the moment was math.

*Buzz Buzz*

*Sigh*

Haruhi glares at her notebook; This was getting on her nerves. Her phone kept buzzing in her pocket. She was trying to ignore it, yet it turned out to be quite troublesome.

'Seriously again, Tamaki? That was the 100th text you sent in just 30 minutes. Doesn't he have a class to take note of; Yet so do the twins, yet they do not seem to care. These dumbasses! What is so important that they must bug me!? Damn these rich people!!'

We had just come back from lunch. Our teacher went on and on about our lesson, Algebra. Haruhi sat there trying her best to ignore all the distractions. She just continued to write the notes for class. That was when a rolled-up piece of paper hit her in the forehead.

The stress and anger built up inside of her, As she clenched her fist around her pencil. Looking up, she glares at the culprit. Hikaru looked away from her and whistled. Kaoru sat looking away from the two. His build shaking in silent laughter. As the rest of the class; seemed to have a disinterest towards them.

Haruhi silently cursed and growled in anger. Then she turned away from the two harshly. She was not going to let them know that it was affecting her. Especially mess with her learning. So, she continued to write down notes; while ignoring the twins. Instead; of listening to the teacher explain how to do the problems.

After a while, the twins grew bored of her lack of attention and reactions. So, they stopped bothering her for a while. Only for the peace to be short-lived. The two starting their antics once again.

*Sigh*

'How is it that the teacher did not see this happening? They aren't covering it up whatsoever; the duo also isn't being silent. I swear. These people are dense! These damn rich people!!'

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

*Sigh*

The class seemed to go on forever. The twins and Tamaki kept bugging her. It seemed to be never-ending, yet she never budged. Only continued to pay attention to the class lessons. Next thing she knew, the school had concluded, A weight lifting off the poor girl's shoulders.

The girl; only sighing one last time before going into her world, Doing her homework before club activities. Not realizing the twins had already left her behind. Them quietly laughing as they left her in the classroom. They knew how she gets when doing homework. After finishing it all, she checked the time, Noticing the twin's lack of appearance, Gasping in shock as she took notice of the time.

"You got to be kidding me! I am late; I am so late! Kyoya is going to have my ass for this! Damn those twins! Crap crap crap!" Haruhi yells as she rushed to pack her bag. Then she ran out of the classroom doors.

Running down the hallway, she tried to ignore everyone and everything. Passing by a group of gossiping girls as she ran. The girls gave an ear-piercing scream in excitement as she flew by.

"I apologize, ladies! I am a little bit busy at the moment! I hope to see you all later!" Haruhi yelled as she ran by them. She could hear some of them hit the floor as they fainted.

Yet she; continued towards the club room. Running up the staircase to the next floor; Almost running into a male student on her way there.

"I'm so sorry!" She yells giving, a quick bow before continuing down the hallway.

*huff huff huff*

"Why does this school have to be so big!?" She yells as she breathed in heavy breaths. Her vision seemed to darken as she looked ahead of her. She was so close to the club room now.