Chapter 8: The Rabid Dog

-Flashback-

Renge walked down the endless hallways. Her arm; pulsing in pain making; her wince. Her arm was swollen and severely bruised. It is covered in black, blue, purple, green, and yellow, making her worry. So after classes were over, she immediately headed towards the Nurses office. Renge was weary for what the Nurse would tell her. Hoping that her arm; wasn't broken, she continued down the hall with an unsettling feeling in her stomach. She couldn't get this sickening feeling to go away. It just felt like something terrible was about to happen. Yet, she just continued to ignore it and go on with her day.

The Nurse who worked in the office was a young woman in her mid-twenties. She had long brown hair and breathtaking black eyes. She always wore that long white coat wherever she went. There a was rumored; that she had a husband who was three years older than her. He worked at a video gaming company as a character designer. Yet when you talk to her, she always spoke of her cat Sprinkles, Which everyone found to be an odd name.

*Sigh*

"I hope she's still in the office. My arm is hurting badly." Renge mutters to herself as she holds her arm close to her chest.

Finally getting to the Nurse's office, she could only sigh in relief. She could hear the chatter of other students down the hallway. Making a small smile appear on her face as she knocks on the door: Shortly after, she hears a woman saying; for her to come in. In which she slides the door open and walks into the room. Seeing the woman with long brown hair as she sat at her desk. The long white coat, resting on the back of her seat.

"Hello, Mrs.Fujita. I was wondering; if you could check out my arm for me. It's been hurting all day ever since this morning. It also seems to be getting worse by the minute." Renge says as she walks over to the Nurse.

" Yes, of course. Please sit down on the bed Ms. Houshakuji." Mrs. Fujita says as she gets up to put her coat back on. Before walking over and checking over her arm, Making a tiny face as she did so.

"Your arm isn't broken. Yet it; is severely bruised and sprained. So I'm going to put it in a compress and put some ice on it. I do recommend that you don't put too much stress on it. It would only make it worse." Ms.Fujita says as she starts wrapping her arm. Making; Renge cringes a bit as she bit her lip to keep quiet.

"There you, Ms. Houshakuji. All better now!" Ms.Fujita exclaims while she throws her hands up, Having a big smile on her face. Renge looks up from her to the Nurse bearing a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Fugita!" Renge exclaims in gratitude.

-Outside the office-

"What's up with Mr.Ota and always giving us so much work? At this rate, I'm going to get thrown off the soccer team!" A boy says to his friends. They all nod in agreement.

"Tell me about it, man. What the hell is wrong with these teachers!?" Another one says; As the third boy runs in front of them.

" Why don't we prank them. Eh?" The third one yells as they all started laughing.

"We can always glue everything to the teacher's desk?" The first one says as they laughed even more.

"Imagine his face when he tries to grab his ruler. Ah, what about his coffee cup!" The third one exclaims, and they all start hysterically laughing as they held their stomachs.

"Hey, guys! Whatcha talking about?" A girl runs up and asks them. They all look over to her and smile.

"Hey, Aimi! How are you doing today?" The first boy asks.

"Hey, Daisuke. I'm doing alright. What have you guys been talking about?" She asks him as he gave her a huge grin.

"Kentaro, Atsushi, and I were talking about pranking Mr. Ota. You in?" He asks he and she smiles and nods her head enthusiastically.