Restaurant date

Barbie's POV

After unpacking my stuff I began to think about my parents again.

." Where did your parents go? Wasn't weird that they just left?" Teresa asked.
." Umm, I don't know," I replied.

." Anyway, Barbie, I know a great restaurant here. How about we eat out today?" Ken suggested.

." Sounds yummy," Patricia exclaimed.
I saw Ken's smile disappeared. I think he was disappointed.
." Oh, I love to......" Renee tried to say.
." To try British pizzas. We already know that," I teased.

Renee shrugged.
." I like to try the food as well," Teresa said.
." You three don't wanna come?" I asked my sisters.
." No thanks, Barbie. I wanna work on my new travel blog. See ya later," Skipper replied.

." And I want to check hotel's activities. Ooh it has hang gliding, too," Stacie exclaimed as she was reading the activities from publicity magazine.
." I'll look after the puppies," Chelsea announced.

She really loves our pets.
." Okay then. See you guys later. And Chelsea, don't pull any prank this time," I said.
." We'll see. There's a reason that I am called the queen of pranks," Chelsea said proudly.

I chuckled slightly.
We left our room and rented a car. Then we went to a great restaurant there.
The area seemed great. We went inside and sat down and ordered our meal.
It had all kinds of food from roast beef and kebab to fast food. The desserts were varied cakes and ice creams were the best choices and there were all kinds of beverages like orange juice, soda pop, coffee and hot chocolate.
I ordered roast chicken with chocolate ice cream and soda pop.
For Renee you can definitely guess what she ordered. Pizza, as usual.

Patricia wanted to have some roast beef, almond cake and hot chocolate.
Ken wanted to have spaghetti, strawberry ice cream and orange juice.
Teresa wanted to taste their hotdogs.
The service was great. The food was ready in ten minutes.

Then we began to eat.
." This is so delicious. You guys have to try this," Renee said as she was digging in her pizza.
." Indeed, it's great," I said.
It was very good.

." So you can order pizza,too," Renee suggested.
." I'd love to. But I doubt I'd be able to even finish this," I said and pointed to my food.

After the meal we were digging in our desserts.
." This ice cream is great. You have to try it, Barbie," Ken said and was trying to pull the spoon to my mouth.
." Open," Ken teased.

I did. But he was hanging.
." Ken, stop. It's no baby food challenge on my vlog," I giggled.
." Fine, here," Ken chuckled and gave me the ice cream.

." It's tasty," I said
." I'm glad you like it, my lady. I meannnnnn, Barbie," Ken stuttered.
I felt so hot.

." Don't you guys feel hot?" I asked.
." Uhh no. It's just someone's blushing around," Patricia said teasingly in her old cat habit.
." PATRICIA," both Ken and I yelled.
Great I felt hotter now.

A/N: Hey guys. Here's another chapter and yes you guessed right we have some lovebirds here now. Lol.

 Lol