The discovery

Barbie's POV

After enjoying our time we decided to call it a day and head back.

My sisters were busy doing their favorite hobby. But then I noticed my parents weren't back yet.

." Hmm, that's strange," I thought

." Aren't mom and dad back yet?" I asked my sisters.

." Uhh, nope," Skipper replied then got busy with her tablet. I bet she was working on her new travel blog.

." What if mom and dad are secret agents as well? I mean it makes sense," I thought but I decided to keep my own thoughts for myself until the right time. I wasn't even sure if my guess was accurate.

." Barbie, you okay?" Patricia asked.

." Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine," I replide.

." Ah, way to go, Barbie. She is so convinced now," I thought.

Patricia gave me a suspicius look.

." Okay, if you say so," she said unsure

Patricia's POV

Can't the Roberts stop being super weird for once? 

First Mr. Roberts and Mrs. Roberts knew me. And I don't believe the whole following the news thing compeletly.

More than that they just disapeared this morning and it was almost night but they weren't back yet. 

But the strangest point was Barbie herself. She seemed to be lost in thoughts most of the time even though she said it was nothing but definitely she was hiding something.

Anyway we began to play some awsome games. Then I saw Barbie staring at the door worriedly. 

." Barbie? Barbie?" Renee called.

But Barbie seemed to be lost in her thoughts, again.

Barbie's POV

It was two o'clock in the morning. Where were they? 

." Barbie, you okay?" Renee asked

." Huh? Oh....Um..... I'm fine," I replied

." Okay," she said

Right then the door was opened and my parents came in.

." Mom,dad, where have you guys been? It's two A.M now," I said.

." We were stuck in traffic," dad simply said.

I bet they had been lying again.

." Okay, I'm going to bed. Good night," I said and went to my room to sleep.

My parents were hiding something. Whatever it was I was about to find out.

Margaret's POV

We finally went to bed.

." Hey George," I whispered

." Huh? What is it, darling?" he asked.

." I have a feeling Barbie is suspicious," I whispered.

." Really? What makes you think that?" George asked.

." Her strange behavor. She is acting strange. She is probably trying to find out what we're up to. But for our daughters saftey we can't let them know," I whispered

." Don't worry. We'll find a way," he replied.

Barbie's POV

I woke up at nine o'clock in the morning and ready to have breakfast.

After that they left, again. 

That was so strange I was determined to talk to my friends.

." Hey guys, can we talk, all four of us?" I asked.

They nodded and we went to an empty room.

." Guys, my parents are acting strange. I think something is going on," I declared.

." Yeah, we noticed that. But they're not the only ones who act strange, Barbie Roberts," Renee said as she gestured to me.

." What?" I asked confused.

." Barbie, you're acting strange. Is something up?" Patricia asked.

." Well it is about my parents. Before we go on this vacation I accidently eavedropped on my parents. They seemed too worried about some sort of threat for me and my sisters. Then my dad suggested that they should talk to Aunt Zoe. Isn't that weird?" I asked worriedly

." What? Really?" Renee asked shocked.

." Yeah, and the whole thing about following gym news was totally a lie. They know you from somewhere else, Patricia. And now they just disapear," I explained.

." How about we follow them?" Teresa suggested.

We all nodded and went out of the hotel room. Luckily my parents were still there. We rented a car and followed them somewhere out of the city.

." What are your parents doing here?" Renee whispered

They parked near a building. Then all four of us hid behind a wall.

There we saw my parents greeting with two men and there was Aunt Zoe 

." Aunti Zoe? So there was no mistake," Renee said.

." Uh, this is so good to see you. Only Roberts secret polices can handle this case," one of those men said.

I gasped in shock. But then Patricia covered my mouth quickly.

." Shhh, Barbie," Patricia scolded. I gave her a ."sorry." look.

." Hey Zoe, thank goodness you're here. We actually have one problem and that is our daughters saftey," mom said.

." Don't worry about them. Your daughters will be safe. Anyway getting back to work. As I explained you before I have some agents who are just the ones for this mission," Aunt Zoe said.

." Yeah, who are they anyway?" dad asked.

." I was getting to that. They go by spy squad. They are very skilled agents and I trust them. Also I'm thinking about recruiting another agent in their team. Her name is Patricai. She helped us a lot in our other mission," Aunt Zoe said.

This time all four of us gasped. And they heard us.

." Who's there?" Aunt Zoe frowned.

." Oh boy," Renee mumbled

." Should we run?" I asked.

." Uhh, yeah, before we get into another mission," Teresa responded. 

But we were too late. Because we were captured by the guards.

." Hey let go," I yelled.

." Barbie? What are you doing here?" mom asked. 

There Aunt Zoe smiled.

." Spies spying on spies. That's something that doesn't happen everyday. Welcome back, spy squad," Aunt Zoe joked.

." WHAT?" mom and dad exclaimed.

I was laughed nervously as my mom was was glaring at me.

A/N: Hey guys, here's another chapter. Cool, huh? The adventure just begun. And as for the online school and exams. They're not over yet. We still have exams until this Friday. And I am so surprised that I could do a chapter. Sorry for the late update but it was not easy. The teachers wanna end us. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅