In coma

Medical help finally arrived. A doctor came near me injecting something to Barbie's arm. Her breathings and heartbeats got better.

." We need to transport her to hospital. She needs at least one surgery," the doctor said.

Barbie was sent to I3's treatment center in England.

." Aunt Zoe, I didn't know there was treatment center of I3 everywhere," Renee joked.

." Of course there is. In missions agents get injured and need medical help," Miss. Z said.

We finally headed out. Mrs. Roberts suddenly froze when she looked at a bar a broken handcuff on it.

." Margaret, are you okay?" George asked worriedly.
." H-he escaped," she stuttered fearfully.
." What?!" I asked confused.
." My brother Dunbar, he escaped again," Mrs. Roberts said coldly.

I could sense fear in her voice.

." Now what?" Renee asked worriedly.
." Well, for now he's no threat. So don't worry about him," Mr. Rockson said.

." Yeah, but I'm sure he'll preparer an army in 48 hours," Aunt Zoe mumbled.
." Zoe, seriously what was his crime anyway?" Mrs. Roberts asked curiously.
." Don't ask. If I tell you what he didn't do, you'll get your answer way faster," Aunt Zoe replied.

So that was it our mission was kinda over. But we still had to check on Barbie.
When we arrived at the hospital, she was having her surgery.
We were all pretty worried.
After two hours of waiting Dr. Jacobson came out of the surgery room.
." How's she?" Mrs. Roberts asked worriedly.
." I have good and bad news for you," he as he took off his glasses replied.
." Good news first," I said.
." She could survive the surgery and we could take the poison out of her system and injected her the antidote," he said.
." And the bad news?" Miss. Z asked cautiously.
." Unfortunately the poison affected her brain and health. She's in coma. According to her situation if she doesn't wake up in five days, I am afraid she will never wake up," he sighed.
I gasped.
." You mean she might....," I wasn't able to finish my sentence.
." Yes, she might die," he said.
I felt my whole world crashing down on me.

"And what's with all the bruises on her? She also lost so much amount of blood. There were so many cuts on her body specially on her neck, chest and her throat. And not only that, her ribs are also broken due to a strong blow" the doctor said.

Miss. Z looked super shocked but then she got very angry as she clenched her fists.

." Can we visit her?" Mr. Roberts asked.
." Of course, you can visit her," he replied.
When I entered the room I couldn't recognize the blonde girl lying on the hospital bed.
She was too sick and pale.
She couldn't even breath on her own. The only reason she was alive was because of the machines which helped her to breath.
How was it possible for her to recover in five days?

I sat near her.
." Hey Barbie, I missed you," I whispered.
There was no response.

." You'd better wake up soon. You hear me?" I whisper_yelled.

." She's strong enough to fight it. I know she is," Mrs. Roberts struggled the words out. But she sobbed and began to cry.

It was so late and we probably needed to head back. After all Barbie's sisters needed support and comfort especially after the drama they've been through.

When we arrived I found a note on the desk I picked it up too curious.
It was Barbie's handwriting.
I began to read.

Hey guys, if you're reading this, it probably means that I'm already dead now. You guys were such great friends for me. I really want to thank you all. My sisters will definitely be upset over my death since our parents are gone as well. Please, protect them for me. They're the only family I have left. Take them to Willows Wisconsin where my aunt and grandma live. They can take them in. And help them get over their loss. I don't want them to be depressed.
Love
Barbara Millicent Roberts

When I finished reading the note, my hands began to shake. She was aware of the risks she was taking.
I fell down crying.
Then Renee and Teresa dashed inside the room.
." Patricia, are you alright?" Renee asked worriedly.
Teresa grabbed the note and read it.
." Patricia, it's gonna be alright," Teresa tried to comfort me.
." What if she dies? I could have saved her but I didn't," I cried.
." We must remain hopeful. That's what Barbie always wanted us to be. She's strong enough to make it. I am sure of it. I'm not giving up. And neither should you. What would Barbie say if she could see us?" Renee said positively.
I smiled weakly.
." She would say," Guys, don't lose hope. Positive attitude changes everything," Teresa chocked at the tears as she managed a weak smile.
." Yes definitely! That's why we shouldn't lose hope either," Renee pointed out.
." You're right. Let's get some rest. It was a tiring night," I suggested.
After that we went to bed.
Tomorrow will definitely be a better day.

The day after
Nobody's POV

Ken wanted to visit Barbie. He just had to.
He went to that I3's treatment center. He begged the doctor to let him visit Barbie.
." Listen kid, it's impossible for me to let you in. It's not visiting time," the doctor said
." Please, I beg you. She means a lot to me," he begged.

." Fine, her room is 133. But only five minutes, okay?" he said.
Ken nodded in approval.
." You like that girl. Don't ya?" the doctor asked.
." Yeah, a lot. But I was never confident enough to tell her," he replied sadly.
." Hopefully you can tell her that later," the doctor smiled kindly." Now go along and visit her."
Ken thanked him so many times and headed toward her room.
." Hey Barbie, can I talk to you?" he asked and sat near her.
Barbie didn't answer the only thing Ken could hear was the machines buzzing with her every breath.
." I know that you might be mad at me. And I completely understand why. I said all those mean things to you, calling you a liar. I was such an idiot. I am a terrible friend to you. But I'm still hopeful that you forgive me because you have a heart of gold.....," Ken said but he couldn't continue because he broke out crying.
." Barbie, you can't leave us like this because.....," he sobbed.
." Because I.... I'm in with love you," he whispered

A/N:Aww, so romantic! But isn't it a bit late for confessing? I mean seriously Ken, do you have to wait for her to die and confess then? I hope it doesn't happen to miraculous Ladybug story! 😩😩😩