Prompt

You paused as you stepped out of the cafe. It was situated in a rather large and fine looking building. "You go on ahead." You said to your friend who nodded, not questioning why you were lagging behind.

Crossing the large landing you paused where Thomas Shelby was seated. "Mr Shelby, I didn't think this would be your scene." You joked. He looked up, an irritable look on his face which softened, when he realised it was you talking to him.

"(Y/N). A pleasure to see you."

"I almost didn't stop, who would have thought you blend in so naturally."

"Well, I try my best." He smiled at you for a moment. His attention was pulled away from you when a waitress brought him a drink he must have ordered. "How are you, your family well?"

"Oh yes, we're all quite well. Though I do with my mother would stop insisting I go to all these boring meetings on her behalf. I've got to assist my father with a school board meeting tonight. Doesn't your boy go to my father's school? How is he?"

"He's struggling, we've had an issue with one of the teachers. I just want him to do well.'' Tommy sounded so sincere you couldn't help the smile that touched your lips.

"Well If you give me a list of issues I'm more than happy to bring them up tonight. I can give you their answer right away then." You said cheerfully. Tommy smiled and seemed to look up at you with wonder.

"Every time I'm near you, I say more in five minutes than I've said in weeks. And I always regret it." He smiled at you when you gave him a surprised smile followed by a bashful smile.

"I must go, do have Lizzie send me your list." You said before leaving. He stared after you as you left the building.