|D I S C L A I M E R S|

𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰

STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT
I'd like to advise that this story has use of strong language and mature content throughout, so if you do not have the age to consume those or do not feel comfortable, it's up to you to keep reading or not.

SENSITIVE CONTENT
This story goes around some topics such as mental disorders, eating disorders, self harm, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. Some parts might be triggering to some people, so I advise you to read it with care, if you decide to keep on doing so.

GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
Unfortunately you might find some, with luck, minor grammatical mistakes. Even though everything is in English, it is not my first language. I've basically learned it on my own, and everyday I try to improve it, so bare with me. If you find any mistakes, I won't mind if you gently point it out so it can be fixed.

PROMOTING
This story in no shape or form promotes or glamourises the subjects talked about in it. The purpose is not to encourage people to make use of substances, or to self harm and etc, but to spread awareness about the life of some.

NON-FICTION
Although this is a nonfictional work, names and characters are not based off of real people. Some real experiences around my social circle are put into it, but none other than that.

JUDGMENTAL COMPARISON
If you were one to experience any of the things mentioned in this story and it does not represents how it was for you and/or how you felt in such moments of your life, please do not judge it as wrong. Everyone has their own experiences and it won't always be similar to others, people feel things differently and deal with things differently, so to others it won't always be like it was for you. Please do not invalidate people's issues just for being different from yours, all experiences are valid.

COPYRIGHTS
This story is a rework of my first story originally named WRECKED. It was first publicly published on the Episode Interactive App in 2015. Although, I do not own the rights to any photos used on covers and banners, as they were all taken from the internet, besides for the one in this section, which is entirely my work.

ENJOY :)
That all being said, I hope you enjoy the story and have a good reading 🧞‍♀️

𝐴𝑚𝑦 𝐴.𝐺 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑠© 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑. 2019.