New arrival

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️Kathys POV ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Ok so your probley going to think I am crazy for this but I don't care, apparently my geometry teacher is delusional because she told me about how the smell was strong on me so I am probley one of the big threes kid? Like what the heck I don't smell that bad I took a shower this morning. Anyways my math teacher started saying about how there was nowhere safe for me accept for some camp for half bloods. He then told me to go home pack a bag and meet him at the corner of my street I did as I was told and met him there. He gave me a plane ticket to New York and then he said "5when you get there look for the guy named Percy Jackson Ok?" "Ok" I replied it was about a three hour flight from Oregon which is where I am from to New York I buckled in. Planes always make me uneasy and I don't know why.
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️percy POV ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
I was standing at the airport waiting for a demigod coming from Oregon I knew I would recognize her because the satyr there told me everything about her ( 😞 that frown face is for all of you people who think wrong about the last sentence lol) her hair color which is long dark brown hair about to her shoulders and she is about 5'4 with eyes that change color with a perfect tan, oh I think I see her now and that doesn't look too good it looks like there's some monsters following her I ran up to her and helped her with her bags and helped her past checkout and into the spyder Maserati waiting outside. Half way to camp she said "who are you what do you want and where are you taking me" I looked at her and said " my name is percy Jackson I am the 15 Olympian and I am taking you to camp half blood, it is a place where special people like you go. Have you ever heard of the Greek and roman gods?" Kathy nodded her head " ok well one of them is your parent who is missing on your family's side?" I asked "well all of them are my dad died when my mom gave birth to me for some reason and my mom and brother died five years later in a car crash." My mood dropped a little bit " ok well obviously your dad is actually a God by the looks of it it's either Poseidon our Apollo." When I looked at her all I could see was her processing all of what I said. When we were at camp half blood I shouted over the wind and told her we were here I slowed down the car and told her that we were at camp half blood I then showed her the way I brought her to Chiron and then flashed out.
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜Kathys POV 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Ok I just rode in my dream car with a God it is crazy and now I am standing in front of a centaur he showed me a video for demigods and then he told me about all the stuff that happened like the history how percy became a Olympian I was wandering around camp after that crazy lecture he gave me when a very cute (goth by the look of him) boy came up to me he was about six feet tall with lots of scars I figured I could ask him about he had scars I decided to ask him about them later Though. When he came up to me he asked "newbie?" I nodded my head and he said "come on I will show you around camp" I grabbed his hand and he happily dragged me off talking about all the stuff camp offered like the lava wall and the coliseum. When we got to the cabin area I asked him his name he said it was Danny and that he was new to. Danny and I toured Round all day until a girl named Piper came up to us and said " hey guys I hope you had a good tour dinner is soon you will here the conch horn and its time do you want to pick out weapons before dinner?" We both nodded our heads as piper took us to a cabin and to a shed behind it. Inside were the weapons I immediately found the perfect weapon it was a charm bracelet, and when you pressed the red charm it it turned into a dark blue sword when you pressed the blue charm it turned into a midnight black bow and arrow with a quiver stocked with arrows I decided to call my sword current and my bow midnight. For Danny though it took a little longer.
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️Danny's POV ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Ok so I have been on a tour all day with Kathy and I can't help but thinking that she is pretty. Right now I am in side the shed looking at weapons so far I have a Stygian iron pistol and a Stygian iron rifle, I am looking around for a sword and I finally found one it is a perfect Stygian iron blade about for feet long and double edged it has a glowing black Aurora and I decided to call it chaos. Just then the conch horn rang great I am starving.