Torture and a rescue?

Hey guys long time no write I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm going to try and be a bit more consistent on updating also thank you guys for almost 5k reads I would have probley stopped writing this book for you guys so thank you very much to all of my viewers this chapter is dedicated too TylerLastovica for his awesome book Percy Jackson betrayed son of chaos lover of artemis and prince of the void. Also this chapter is dedicated to KingOfTheNerds21799 because it is the chapter that his character is revealed. Ok without further ado the next chapter is below

JAKE POV
I closed my eyes as I heard the whistling of the knife coming down and I heard the sickening wet thunk of the dagger finding its target I heard a scream but ironically it wasn't mine I think it was Kathryn's I'm not sure I was aware of the gods and chaos being able too see all of my torture too be honest this was the first time I was ever scared, we'll accept for planet #3014 but that's a story for a different time. I must have blacked out in pain from being tortured because when I woke up I was in a cell with that Kathryn girl standing above me when she saw my eyes open up she went and satback in a corner and said three words BEFOR dozing off" that's our food" and with that she was silent.
Christopher POV
Me and the team were going to look for Percy's big brother jake we were looking for him because we couldn't do all of our missions without him and he is the second in command also he has saved us countless times. So now it's our turn to save him we were just outside the fortress when we heard the snapping of a twig all of our heads whipped around and we were facing a lone figure with dark,brown hair and two swords hanging from his sides. He quickly drew his swords and said how dare you spy on my masters castle. Percy being the weirdo he is said "and how are you to be challenging the son of chaos and his army.?" I silently laughed but the figure stood up straighter and said "I am Eon di Diablo and I am the son of end and soon to be hire of the void after we destroy chaos." At this I was taken back I didn't know that end had a son I looked at percy and the rest of the army and we all drew are swords but percy said "stand down this is my fight if. Anyone of you interferes I will be sure too send you to the void!" We all gulped and backed down, all of us had been to the void in a mission once it was not fun at all. I was drown out of my thoughts by the sound of Percy's sword being taken out of its sheath I looked up just in time to see the two boys charge at each other.

Hey guys author logan here I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to end it on a cliffe I will update soon