Percy POV

I was surprised to see all of the astonished faces when I froze that hellhound I mean I saved my sisters life right? Anyways they all got down on one knee and bowed to me and Artemis who was at my side holding my hand I then said "no need to bow" they all got up I walked over and gave all of my friends hugs then I said "hello camp my name is percy Jackson God of jewels,freshwater,tides,earth,and forgotten heroes,also models. I am here today to announce the fact that I am the new camp director any questions?" Nobody did anything I then said "ok by the way I have two messages here they come Danny is a son of hades and as you could've guessed Kathy is the daughter of Poseidon also my sister. Please welcome them warmly and also there is a war coming don't disappoint me curfew is 10 bye bye" with that I flashed to mine and Artemis's house when I got there she flashed in and said she needed to have a talk with me I said okay and met her on the balcony she then said "I think that we should have demigod children they I'll be very helpful in the up and coming war with our enemies I agreed we found each other the mortal to have them with and then after a quick kiss we flashed out to there houses. Later that night me and Artemis met at out house and told each other how it went and that we sped up the birth process and we now each had a kid that was 11 years old and had the knowledge of a 13 year old. After we talked we fell into a deep deep sleep.
✌✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌JOHNS POV✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️. Hi my name is John and I am going to a camp for special kids like me apparently I am half God or something I don't know. Anyways it's somewhere in New York and I am driving from California little did I know on the other side of the world driving was my fathers wife's kid.
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️Ashley's POV✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Hi my name is Ashley and I am going to a camp for special kids like me apparently I am half God or something I don't know. Anyways it's somewhere in New York and I am driving from Florida little did I know on the other side of the world driving was my moms husbands kid.
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️CHIRONS POV✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
I was working on a antidote for a dragon bite when suddenly I heard the conch horns blowing four times uh oh that means demigods under attack. I quickly grabbed my bow and galloped out to the border where I saw too demigods running fairly towards the border they dove across just as the empousa slashed her claws where they had been a minute before when they got up and walked up to the crowd of campers two signs averred above there head one was a black Pegasus I then said "all hail John son of Perseus jackson the 15 Olympian." After that I said all hail " Ashley daughter of Artemis the wife of Perseus"

Cliffe yay
This chapter is dedicated to kathy87 for awensering the question first