The quest of darkness

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 Kathryn POV 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Ok so today is our first day of our quest and so far we have managed to stay unscathed although the gods didn't. We had iris messaged Perseus and Artemis just in time to see percy pull his wedding ring off of his finger and say we are here by divorced. The look on Artemis's face was sad she said "it was aphro-" "no buts percy it erupted you decided you would rather be friendly with Hermes then me it's okay I have been betrayed by so many people it doesn't matter. And that was when we decided to cut the iris message short. Danny had built a campfire and was stoking the flames when my brother percy appeared he said " hello children I am the old fifteenth Olympian I handed my duties to jason I am going to help you. I was stunned an ex God wanted to help us... That was a first we were talking about the events that had happened when suddenly there was a blinding white light that seared my eyebrows I heard a voice say "Perseus my son your time to leave has come" after that the light shut off immediately only a couple seconds after that I realized tht percy was nowhere to be seen."
Danny POV
We searched for percy for what felt like forever until our legs gave out we had no luck I hope we would get to see him Again soon I liked him he wasn't like most people but right now I just couldn't place my finger on what was so special about him.when we gave up we decided it was time to get some rest Ashley wanted to keep looking for her ex father in law but was overruled. I was drowned with all the thoughts running through my head, I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't even feel the presence behind me until it was to late and I felt the club smack my head after that I faded into in unconsciousness.
Ashley POV
I really wanted to keep looking for percy he was a good and caring father I couldn't even fathom why my mother would cheat on him but we saw it in the iris message and I knew for sure it was true because I could see the anguish on my mothers face when percy divorced her she tried to have an excuse but percy didn't want to here it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted percy back I mean yeah I might have a slight crush on him but who doesn't I mean he is wait was he handed his duties down to Jason the God of freaking models! Anyways as I was thinking about this I felt a presence coming up behind me I figured it was John my boyfriend but I was wrong because the next thing I new was a cloth over my mouth and I drifted to sleep as the clomiphene did its work.
John POV
Okay so today is the first day of the quest we made it on our first day! Yay but I also found out my dad got a divorce and is not a god anymore also he disappeared without a trace suddenly he's there then the next thing you know bang he's gone instantly it scared me I mean what could be powerful enough to take the best and most powerful half blood in the world. I was brought out of my thoughts by the snapping of a twig I looked around none of the others were there I was a little frightened by this I mean I thought for about five minuets and then I looked up and they were gone "if this is a pranks then stop it right now you guys" I called out there was no reply then out of nowhere a knife impaled its self in my shoulder I quickly grabbed my sword but before I knew it there was another knife in my shoulder a raspy voice suddenly hissed "weee got theeeem leeetsssss take them to Gaea" suddenly my captors appeared along with my friends who were all bound tightly and not moving they spoke one more time before they knocked me out and they said "they will make perfect ssssssacrifices to wake night and end and Gaea."

And with that our heroes travel on to the dark realm hope you guys like it and I promise that next chapter is going to be a long one at least four or five pages maybe even six thanks for reading