The Letter 2

Bishies~so sorry i didnt like,make the first part long but my ma was yelling at me to shower so i took ma ass to the bathroom.OKAY?OKAY.maybe okay can be our always?

Victoria,in a swish of a finger she dialled Luke's number which she has dialled a million times.Suddenly,a voice came at the other end "Hey...<3" the voice said."LUKE BBY.heyy~ilysfm ok.so anything happening? How is Calum and the others?"Victoria asked concernly."Oh,theyre training.As usual."Luke casually spoke with a tone of love in it."What have YOU been doing?" Victoria asked."Oh.you know,been missing you.Planning where to take you before you leave for...uh...Seoul?and i have been loving you too."He answers lovingly.Victoria giggles by the thought of that.

They chatted for at least about 10 minutes until the doorbell rang.

"Talk to you later Lukey.xoxo"She ended off the call.

"Aigoo."She hurriedly opens the door.A mailman hands her an envelope.At the front of the envelope it wrote Seoul Private Uni."Thank you." Victoria thanked the mailman.He took off his cap as a sign symboling no problem.

"OH MA."She tore off the envelope,muttering.

She opened the letter and began reading it.She frowned troughout the whole process."Dafak..?"She cursed.After she read the whole letter her face was smothered in pure happiness."YAYAYYAYAY!!!"she hopped around the living room.The university had accepted her and she was now to pack her bags and leave for Seoul on the 10th of December.

She opened her moby and went straight to whatsapp.

(Author:Yehet~victoria got THE SCHOLARSHIP-CHAN)

V:LUUKKKEE BBY LMAO.I GOT THE LETTER.THEY FRIKIN ACCEPTED THANK GOD I CAN BREATHE.I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA DECLINE ME THANK THE LORDE WHATTHEFUCKWHOASHITE UAYAYYAYYAYAT

luke was typing......

L:calm yourself ...sigh
V:i frikin cant ok.im just so happy!!1!1!1!1! Arent you happy for me?
L:yeah.sure.
V:Luke..?
L:Hmmn?
V:nothing.bye
L:ok.bye too.

Victoria frowned.Why was Luke acting like he's upset?OR MAYBE HE IS UPSET.DUN DUN DUN.

"OK.stop with this sheety background music,author."Victoria mumbles.

OKOK.chickun.~author.

Victoria sighed.Now Luke is upset,and she herself is acting quite upset.(altough she is not upset she is happy,but after seeing Luke is upset,she is upset and now both of them are upset.But technically she didnt SEE him upset she just saw him TEXTING that he is upset,so she is acting upset too.by texting.)

She texted Calum next.

V:hi :(
C:Hello lady who made LuLu penguin upset.
V:shutup,the guy who takes nudes and posts them on snapchat and gains popularity bc he watches porn.
C:I DONT WATCH PORN OK?!i didnt get popular bc i watch porn.i became popular bc im talented.
V:tsk.bye.
C:ok bye :)

She felt her anger boiling up.HIM TOO?!does Luke frickin have to tell every single shite that passes by him that he is upset?!Bish Whet Luke?!

"Goddamn it."Victoria cursed.

She decided,instead of listening to Luke being so frikin upset.She packs her bags.

"Winter clothing?ok.boots?ok.Uh.EVERYTHING?ok.too lazy.ugh."Victoria slammed her bag.The contents spilled out."PABO!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1"She yelled."WHAT KIND OF STUPID BAG SPILLS OUT ITS FILLINGS!"She muttered angrily.

She was supposed to be so happy since she got the scholarship,so that finally her stupid classes with Miss.Kim finally payed off.Instead,she was filled with remorse and anger.Mainly bc of Luke.She felt so pissed looking at him.More of all,she felt pissed looking at that piece of paper that declared her student of SPU.

"Its all youre fault,stupid paper."She whispered to it.

It didnt reply.

Of course.What was she thinking?Its a piece of sheet.Not a living thing.