FINALLY HERE

I was in the plane.Me and Grace Kwon were chatting,when suddenly there was a sound of thunder.

(Author:thunder!thunder!thunder!!noreul japgo sipeooo~)

The passengers were shouting.OOOHH and AHHH were filling the plane.The pilot was trying to land safely,it was a terbulance."dang it!"Victoria shrieked trough the muffles of other peoples voices.She was shaking and vibrating.Grace was silent.How odd,Victoria thought.But,she can hear a tortured whisper calling after her.Calling her by her surname.

"Red...."it whispered.

Suddenly the shaking got worse.

"RED!WE ARE AT SEOUL NOW PLS WAKE UP THANK YOU."Grace was shaking her.

"HOLEY SHITE"Victoria woke up with a shiver.Then there Grace was,standing at her cubicle (they were in first class).

"Aigoo.Victoria,really.Were you having a nightmare?we are already at Seoul now."Grace exclaimed.Victoria ignored her question and instead asked "How long was i asleep?" "Troughout the whole trip."Grace folded her arms.

"Oh my gracious..." Victoria felt embarrassed."its okay,pick up your backpack and lets get off the plane." Grace help me pick up my novel and iphone 6."you are too kind,Grace.."Victoria mumbled."For an acquaintance,yes.ofc i would like to make a good expression." Grace replied.

They both walked past the stewardesses as they bowed at both of them."kasahmnida!",they cheerfully bid them good bye whilst saying thank you.

She then passed by security system and immigration.Grace bows to Victoria as Victoria bowed her back in return. "It was such a pleasure meeting you Victoria-ssi!"Grace clasped both of her hands."You too Grace-ssi.hope to meet you again,byee!!"Victoria hugged her.