HAPPY LIL PILL

Okay,so she was holding the key.Hmn,okay.She unlocked the door,which revealed a BIG room."this is what you call a dorm eh?"Victoria murmured.

"Yes.This is what you call a dorm.Welcome."A voice shook Victoria.Victoria turned around to find a stunning teenage girl,at least she looked teenager.She had pearly white hair with dipped dyed lilac at the bottom,her eyes were ocean blue.She even wore stylish clothes.Denim high waisted jeans ,intricate patterned kimono cardigan and a black tank top.she even wore long black boots.Isnt it hot in here?!?!But then,its winter.of course.But she wears clothes like its spring or something,thought Victoria.

"Hi,so you are Victoria Red right?"The teenage girl asked."Yesssss.....?"Victoria answered."I am Zoe Lee.."She shook Victoria's hand warmly.

Zoe POV

I shook her hand warmly."Youre so pretty."Victoria said in a joked jealousy.I just laughed,"No.you are."I looked at her,it was natural beauty.Not plastic surgery beauty.Natural beauty.

She had long red red not orange red but red red hair.Somehow like Adele's hair.It was wavy,and she too was wearing knee high black prada boots and carried a louis vouitton handbag and wore a black dress and tights.She somehow i guess,is rich.

"say,which country did you buy that Louis Vouitton handbag?"I asked."Paris."She answered casually."and the knee high boots?"I added."Milan."she yawned.Ok.so she is rich.i will ask her later..