Insight Into The Past and Now

(1091 words)

My eyes snap open at the sound of something outside. Getting out of my warm bed, I dart to my window and slightly move my curtains out the way to peer outside my window. As I look out I see nothing. I sit back down on my bed and check my phone to see it was half-past 2 AM. I sigh and flop back on my bed and it creeks under my weight as a result. I close my eyes knowing it'll be a while before a dose back off to sleep again. This happens almost every night, depending on how the day went. I use to be quite a heavy sleeper when I still lived with my parents and aunt. That was when I was 16 though. I'm 20 now and have been living alone in an empty house in a forest next to York New City for about 4 years now. I must admit, I love it. No people or loudness, just me, the animals, the forest, and the peace and quiet.

I remember back to when I first had to start living alone because of a family altercation escalated very quickly which lead to my family's demise at my hand. My mother and aunt were the main 2 who raised me while the only time I saw my father was when he would train me or send me on missions. If it wasn't for that he just thought I was a waste of space. He was a fairly well-known assassin in the mafia community. At age 3 he felt it was a good idea to train me to be more durable and in nen. By the time I was 6 I had completely mastered ten, hatsu, and zetsu. Along with that my durability had increased tremendously. I had become immune to poison and electricity. My mother and aunt disagreed with this completely and often had fights with my father.

As I got older I started to grow into my natural body which happened to make me curvier and plumper than I was. I had and still do, have a full pear shape. C-cup breast, wide hips, full waist, and thick thighs. My father absolutely hated this. He felt in order to be an assassin you have to be thinner but with me, that wasn't the case. I was actually a better assassin than him and my looks got the clients to offer up even more money than when they thought it was my father. Another reason for my father to despise me. A way for him to get his anger out was to train me until I would pass out from exhaustion and stopped giving me missions for an entire year. This only hurt his business for when older clients would ask for me and he would tell them I was no longer working in the field and as a result, they didn't want to hire him and instead would go to the Zoldykes, even if it was more expensive.

With my father losing money his anger grew more as the days continued on. Every time he saw me he would give me a look of disgust and tell me to go train. Being who I am, I obeyed every time. I didn't bother me, in all honesty, I just felt he was being overdramatic. He thought that I should be lean and fit, the fact of the matter was, I already was fit. Just curvy. No matter how much I would train I never got any smaller. It just wasn't in my genetics to be thin. (This is really true for a lot for every girl. Don't let anyone body shame you because a lot of the time you can't control bodyweight no matter how much you diet or work out. It works for some people but not everyone. Ok back to the story.)

Not long after I finally turned 16 the "adults" in my household had an all-out argument that I somehow got roped into. To this day I still don't know how it happened. My father yelled in my face, "This is your fault, isn't it? I bet after dinner you go and eat a second time. Don't you?!"

This angered me and made absolutely no sense what so ever. I never understood why he was so obsessed with how I looked instead of himself. I'm fine with the way I am and love my body. And to kee the attention off of them, my mother and aunt jumped to his side ridiculing me. I was never close to them anyway. My childhood was average. Well minus the assassinations and intense training but other than that average. I had a few happy memories but they were when I was alone. I don't really care for people. They do idiotic things and its irritating. Or they make things way worse than they have to be, as the situation now. The constant loudness and noise finally made me snap and I quickly killed them all with a swipe of my hand.

I can't really say I cared at that moment. I'm usually emotionally distant because I've been alone and without an actual family or any companionship. Not even a pet. I left and started traveling west to find somewhere to live in peace and without people. After about 3 days of travel, I ended up where I am now. It's an old run-down 2-story house that's about 20 miles into the forest outside York New City. Its a 2 bed 2 bath. One of each on both floors. I fixed it on the inside but not so much the outside as I liked the run-down look of it and if someone were to come all the way out here they wouldn't want to try to go inside. It keeps casualties to a minimum and I won't have to clean up bodies and the blood of trespassers.

Outside:

Inside:

There's been around 10 people I've had to kill but its no big deal really

There's been around 10 people I've had to kill but its no big deal really. After a strong yawn that lulls me back to sleep, I shut my eyes and dose back off to sleep. Thinking how I have to go into town tomorrow for some clothes since the ones I have at the moment are worn from my training.