IV: He's Back

(Words 2135) Kinda long since its been awhile since I've last updated 😌

I sigh, I should've known it was him, no one else knows where I live and sane people don't walk up to random abandoned houses and knock. "Hello, again Hisoka. You should've told me you were coming. I would've had time to prepare." I say looking into his golden-amber eyes that always have a glint of mischief in them.

"But that would have been no fun. Surprises are better." He smirks and sits himself on my couch and crosses his legs, one over the other. 'How the hell does he look more elegant than me and I'm the female here.'

"Your home looks the same as before. I would have thought you would have at least added some decoration." He looks around my house.

"There's no reason to decorate when it's just me here and I don't get visitors, so I don't have to." I sit on the part of the couch he wasn't occupying. "But why are you here?"

"Is it a sin to come see my favorite friend? I thought this would be the best time to come see you."

"Do you even have any friends?"

"I have one but he's on a mission at the moment. I was with him but I finished my part."

"Oh, so that's why you're here. You just got done with your mission and need a place to stay for the night." I say and lean back on the arm of the couch. "Well if you want to stay another night, I don't really care but, I do have something I want you to do this time."

"Oh, and what might that be?" he raises his eyebrows in interest.

"I want you to paint my nails. I'm right-handed and it always comes out looking terrible because I can't do jack-sh*t with my left hand." I say looking down at my bare nails.

"You want me to paint your nails in exchange for a night's stay?" he asks and I nod. "And whats makes you think I can paint nails. I am male after all." he raises his eyebrow in and smirks in amusement.

"Hisoka. Look at your nails. I know you have a clear coat on them and then look at how you're sitting. You're showing more elegance and properness right now than I have in my entire life and you ant me to believe that you don't know how to paint nails?" I explain with a deadpan expression.

"You are right. Though I didn't say I didn't know how I just wanted to know your reasoning." he gives me a closed eye smile.

"Alright, you know where the bedroom and bathroom." I stand from the couch.

"I noticed your vacant backyard when I got here." He says

"The wolves are gone. They left around 2 weeks ago. They were only here to make sure the mothers and their pups were safe and when the pups were old enough the left."

"Hmm, I see." He pauses. "Do you by chance have clothing I can sleep?"

"Yeah. But didn't you sleep in you current clothes you were the last time you were here?"

"No I slept bare."

"Eeeeeew. Your ding dong was on my sheets." I grimace as he chuckles at my antics.

I go upstairs quickly and grab some clothes for him, a book, and my black nail polish then go back downstairs.

"Here you're lucky I wear all my clothes a size or 2 too big." I hand him the clothes and drop down on my couch. "Now go shower."

"Yes ma'am." He says and makes his way to the bathroom.

While waitin for him I start reading on the book I grabbed while I was upstairs. 'It shouldn't take him too long to shower.'