( 2 )

Naruto stopped playing and raised his hands, looking at Sasuke. "I swear, I thought this room was soundproof! The principal said so!" He squeaked out, his face frightened. Sasuke narrowed his eyes and motioned for Kiba to end the session.

"Should we run?" Sai suggested, and Sasuke glanced at the drummer, who gave a toothy grin. He nodded, then presented a sharp stare at Naruto, giving a chilled smile towards the blonde.

"Yeah, but once we leave . . . I'm gonna kill you, you dunce." Sasuke muttered cunningly. his frosted anger radiating towards Naruto, who trembled as he took off his guitar.

"You don't have to be so scary, bastard -" He stopped speaking as Sasuke gave another glower, and he nodded dutifully. "I gotcha, broski!"

Taking a deep breath, Sasuke cracked the door. A huge group of girls ran in, screaming the band members' names. He squeezed his way out of the crowd, giving strained smiles to the "fans" and dashed out, with Kiba, Naruto and Sai following. The four sprinted down the stairs and fled as fast as they could, with the screams of girls chasing them.

"Naruto, I swear to god, I'm gonna kill you," Kiba barked, and Naruto winced at the drummer's words.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IF GIRLS ARE CHASING ME!"

After taking sharp turns and twists, the boys were finally separated from the fangirls. Naruto crumpled to the ground, panting hard. "Holy fuck. I need to find a better space."

"How did they . . . " Sai gagged on his breath, leaning onto a wall nearby before continuing. ". . . Do they get in? Its . . . it's a fucking boys school!"

Sasuke, who was unfazed from the running shrugged. "Why don't we ask this dead last dickass?" He snapped out to Naruto, who clasped his hands together and bowed.

"I'm sorry, Uchiha-sama. I shall never repent this grave, grave -" The black-haired singer knocked the boy's head and rolled his eyes.

"It's fine, just make sure -" Sasuke stopped speaking for a moment and closed his eyes. The sound of harmonic voices floated in the air, and the sense of purity it gave off carried into the wind. "Do you hear that?" The sun shone as he opened his dark, ebony eyes as he searched for the music.

Kiba tousled his hair and looked around, walking next to Sasuke. "It sorta sounds like that girl band you and Naruto are obsessed with."

"We are not obsessed with anyone, believe it!" Naruto coughed out.

"Yeah, we aren't obsessed with Hinata Hyuga-san - you are, Naruto-kun." Kiba taunted, and Naruto's faces burned at the joke.

"Shut up!"

"Aw, okay, Naruto-kun!" Sai prodded, and Kiba grinned at the comment.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Kiba and Sai burst out laughing, and Sasuke smiled at the three. His thoughts hovered to Hinata, and he bit his lip. "Maybe we should go see her and her band. She's part of Sakura no Hana anyways. Wouldn't hurt to check out the competition."

The brown-haired boy shrugged and yawned. "I don't mind. Plus, I haven't seen my friend Ino in a while." He shot a scowl at Sai, who made a disgusted face at the mention of a name. "You better not start another fight with her. Doesn't matter if you don't like her, its better to be nice."

"Ino Yamanaka?"

"Yeah, you know any other girls named Ino?"

"Sadly, no." Sai grimaced, and clicked his tongue, looking to the side arrogantly. "It's her loud bitchy mouth that yells at me anyway."