Chapter One -Dipper-

I flopped down on my bed, it's hard to believe that only last year we were able to defeat Bill Cipher and stop Weirdmageddon. The attic in the mystery shack was so, well, normal. The splitering wood, the soft bed, the triangular window looking out over the forest. I watched as the late night sky glowed with pinks and blues, the hues of the sky were so simple and satisfying yet the long day was lulling me into a long sleep. I felt so calm, so peaceful. Until...

"DIPPER! HELP!" My sister Mabel yells in fear from downstairs. I immediately jolted up and rushed downstairs, tripping over the bottom step. Ugh, I forgot about that. I stood up and started brushing the dust off me. "Mabel are you.." but as I was finishing my question I looked up. Mabel was fine. Unfortunately, she was laughing her head off. Almost literally. I could see right to the back of her throat. "Bro-Bro" She wheezed, laughing between each word "I knew you'd fall, I knew it I knew it I knew it. You're so dumb Bro-Bro, you looked so silly.". Towards the end of her little speech she was able to regain her breath making the last frame seem so much more cruel. As if her voise were in it's true form. 

I don't know why, but for some reason I snapped. After everything that happened, how dare she call me dumb. "ME? YOU'RE CALLING ME DUMB!" I screamed, making Mabel suddenly stop laughing and stare at me in shock, "I'M THE DUMB ONE WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BASICALLY STARTED WEIRDMAGEDDON! YOU STILL HAVEN'T EVEN APOLOGISED FOR BEING ONE OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS TO THE END OF THE WORLD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!". I took a big breath and looked up at Mabel, oh no. She had tears brimming in her eyes, have I gone to far? I was about to hug her and apologise but she spoke up. "Why can't you be more like Dippy?" she stated it softly but each word was full of malice and it was hard to believe it was spoken by the playful Mabel.

My heart felt like it had been ripped to shreds and was being re-sewn with a flaming needle. She was reffering to the version of me she'd created in Mabel Land. Though he was so different you can barely call it me. No, Dippy was the confident "more supportive" version of me. Even though I sacrificed everything for her and I support her in all she does, all she does is mock and belittle me. That's it. I'm done with dealing with this treatment. I picked my hat up and rammed it on. My thoughts racing, I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I ran as fast as I could into the forest.

Nobody cared enough to follow. 

All in the Moonlight -BillDip-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें