Chapter 2 -Dipper-

I ran. I ran so far so fast I could barely comprehend what was happening. I don't know where i'm running too, all I can think is get away. Get away from the badness. My trainer encaced feet thumped against the thick forest floor. My eyes welled with wet tears that  streamed down my face. I kept brushing them away with my hands but it was in vain, the tears felt like that they would never stop falling and for all I know they won't. The hot tears felt like the only thing that kept me in this reality and not somewhere else, like nowhere or a demon infested dimention. It feels like I'm in a demon infested dimention. No. The only demon here is Mabel, but she is worse than  any other, even Bill.  Bill is an angel compared to her. 

I shoved ferns out of the way as I let my thoughts rush over me. I felt myself get cut my thorns and I tripped over branches amd rocks. Turining my knees into a swamp of blood and dirt. I didn't care. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. I just need to keep running. I need to get away. From them. From her. From everying I had accepted and loved in my life which I now know only saw me as a small part of whatever lie they were fed. From all the lies the town had been fattened up on. And who was resposible for the overfeed? None other than his own twin. His other half. The girl who dosent care for anyone other than herself and her own silly life.

As my thoughts raced, I barely had time to glipse my surroundings. I had gotten deep into the enchanted forsest, I slowed my thoughts as I increased my speed amd started to take a good look at my surroundings. It was one trick i could thank PE teachers for.  

It turns out that the deeper you get into the enchanted forest the more, well, enchanting it gets. The trees were as tall as giants, though none could be seen. The tree bark was covered in glowing mosses and glittering lichen. Slowly, I stopped running to appriciate the beauty surrounding me. My mouth open in awe, I reached out a hand toward the tree.  The moss felt like literal clouds, or one of those power puffs women used for makeup in the 80's or something.  As I looked up I realised that the trees leaves were so dence they blocked out any light from the moon. All light was produced buy crystals jutting out of the springy earth. 

Suddenly I saw a circle made up entirely of light. No leaves dared to grow in the circle of moonlight. The moonlight circle if you will. I remember reading about them in the journal. There wasn't much but apparently circles of moonlight were able to produce a huge amount of power if you knew how to harvest it. Both the journal and I had no idea how to harness it and it was quite beautiful, in a mysterious way. I decided to walk up to it but it felt like every molecule in my body wanted to go away from the circle. I took a few steps forward and then I could feel the pulses of magic emmiting from it. 

After what felt like eons, I stepped in. No magical forcefeild. No guards. Not even any monsters. I just stepped in. As soon as my foot landed there was a brilliant  flash. and a fiure emerged. No not a figure...

A shape.