one

NESSA'S POV

23/06/19

at 6am this morning, my alarm went off singing 'best song ever' by one direction.

i turned over, turned off my alarm and looked at my phone. i went onto tiktok and scrolled through the for you page, i saw a lot of charli d'amelio and other videos of jaden hossler and the sway boys.

after being on my phone for around 10 minutes, my little brother, julian, came through and jumped on me.

"julian!" i shouted "cut it out!"

"mom said breakfast is done!" he told me.

i rolled my eyes and groaned as i got up out of my bed. i quickly ran down stairs and saw my mom, dad and julian sat at the table eating pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. yum!

"morning mom and dad!" i said running over and giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"morning sweetie!" my mom said

"morning princess!" my dad replied

i looked around and saw an empty house apart from a table and chairs. at the start of the week my dad traveled back and forth to LA taking boxes of items. it was a long drive there and back so he only did it twice. today me, my mom, dad and julian were driving so we were setting off early, like 7am or something.

after breakfast, i ran upstairs and got washed quickly, then i got dressed.

^^i wore this^^

*skip to LA*

when we got there, we saw a big white house.

"woah!" julian exclaimed

"and this is our new house!" my dad stated sounding happy.

i got out of the car and tucked a strand of my straight brown hair behind my right ear. when i got out i looked at next doors house and looked up a bit, then i saw, bryce hall! you had to be shitting me?!

did i live next to the sway house?

my dad then went and opened the doors to our new house, i put my backpack on my back and walked to the trunk and got out a few boxes. i dropped one of them so i had to get on my hands and knees and pick the stuff up.

"need any help?" i heard a voice say.

i turned found and saw, josh the , jaden hossler, griffin johns, anthony reeves, bryce hall and kio cyr standing there. josh was stood at the very front of all the guys.

"umm, if you don't mind? that would be great thank you!" i replied.

because i had a v neck jumper on it was a bit warm when i
got there so i took off my jumper, and underneath was a pink and white spaghetti strap crop top, which showed off a little cleavage. josh looked at me in the eyes and then looked at where the cleavage was showing. i quickly stood up making him laugh. after that, all the guys started picking up boxes and taking them into the house.

when they had done, my dad gave all the guys 20 bucks for helping and i smiled at all of them. before i walked in, i thanked the boys personally and after i started walking in, josh grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"call me." he said winking at me and then dropping a piece of paper in the back pocket of my black jeans.

i smiled at him then giggled and ran inside.

was i really falling in love with josh richards?!

i hope you all enjoyed this first chapter!

~swaybbyy

words: 594