two

later that night after unpacking, i are some food (chicken salad) then i had a shower and got changed.

^^i wore this^^

as i was about to close my curtains, i saw josh walking to my front door, and then i heard a knock. i ran downstairs as quick as possible.

"i'll get it!" i screamed

then i ran to the front door, opened it and saw josh stood there and his jaw dropped at what i was wearing.

"hey?!" i said

"oh um, yeah hi!" he replied " do you wanna, come over?"

"sure!" i replied "MOM DAD IM GOING OUT!"

"okay honey, be back for 12!" my mom shouted.

then julian got up off the couch and ran to the front door. he made a gesture to tell josh to move closer.

"no tonsil hockey!" he whispered in his ear.

josh laughed hysterically.

"okay bud." josh replied

julian walked over to the couch and jumped on it. i walked out of the house and closed the door.

when we were almost at the house, i remembered i forgot my hoodie.

"shit!" i said "i forgot my hoodie, one sec i'll be back."

i turned round to go back to my house, then josh grabbed my hand.

"no here" he said taking off his hoodie and giving it to me "have this."

"thank you." i smiled and hugged him.

we got to the house and all the lights were on, josh opened the door and everyone turned round and their eyes instantly glued to me.

i saw bryce, griffin, kio, mads, jaden, anthony and avani.

"everyone this is nessa, nessa this is everyone!" josh said

"hey nessa!" everyone said back to me.

everyone greeted me and stuff, but i was getting quite overwhelmed as all of them were taller than me, especially the guys!

we went and sat down on the couches, avani, anthony and kio were sat on one couch, me, josh and bryce sad on another couch and lastly mads, jaden and griffin sat on another couch.

after a while of us all talking, griffin said,

"tell us a bit about yourself!"

"i'm 17 and i'm from new jersey, we moved here because my dad got a new job, live with my mom, dad and little brother julian. boring i know" i said

"i think you missed out one thing," bryce said making me look confused "are you single, because i think one of the guys thinks your kinda hot!" and he walked to josh giving him a playful nudge.

i looked at josh in the eyes and then smiled at him.

"awhh, that's cute!" mads said.

i giggled a little and looked down whilst playing with my hands.

"what time is it?" i turned round and asked josh.

"10:47" he replied

"who wants to watch a disney movie?" avani asked

we all said yeah and avani ran upstairs and got a disney movie, it was 'moana'.

i lifted my feet up and felt josh's arm wrap round me, i looked up at him and looked at his gorgeous blue eyes, which were glistening from the reflection in the tv. we started watching the movie and it got to the part where moana's grandma dies and i started quietly crying so i cuddled into him a little bit.

"are you crying?" he whispered in my ear.

"mhm" i replied and looked up at him.

*time skip*

the movie had finished and i looked at my phone to check the time, shit, it was 12:30.

"shit" i said "i gotta go, i'm late!"

"do you want me to walk you?" josh asked

"umm, no it's okay, thank you though." i smiled at him

"you should come tomorrow!" kio said

i smiled and nodded my head yes.

"bye guys, thanks for letting me come over!" i said "oh josh, do you want your hoodie back?"

"nah, it's okay, keep it!" he said smiling at me.

i gave josh and everyone else a hug and then josh saw me out of the house...

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

thank you for reading

~swaybbyy

word count: 689