five

after i stayed the night, i woke up before josh and laid there for a while. then i saw that he got a text from someone called amelia and the text said 'love you too❤️' when i saw that a rush of anger ran through my body, who the hell was amelia?!

"you dick" i said to him getting up out of the bed and putting my jeans on.

"what's the problem?" he asked

"oh look at your phone, you've got a text from amelia!" i shouted

"look i can expl-"

"save it josh" i said picking up my stuffing walking out of his bedroom door and running downstairs.

"hey what's up?" bryce asked me

"ask josh, i have to go. oh and josh" i said taking off the hoodie he gave me revealing my calvin klein sports bra "you should give this to her too, it'll suit her better!"

i put on my shoes, opened the front door and walked out, slamming it behind me.

—:—:—:—:—

01/07/19

me and josh hadn't talked in about a week, but i was still texting everybody else, especially bryce, like he's actually really nice and i don't get why everyone hates him to be honest!

later that day i got a text from kio.

kio cyr

kio:  hey how are you?

nessa: i'm good ty, could be better though

kio: i was just texting to say that we're having a party tomorrow at the house if you wanted to come?

nessa: yeah okay, what time?

kio: 6:30

nessa: yeah ok, see you then🖤

kio: see you then🤍

*skip to the next day*

02/07/19

at about 10 am i text mads asking if i could come to the sway house to get tea and she said yeah, i put everything that i needed in a bag, said bye to my mom and dad and also said i wouldn't be back till late.

when i got to the house bryce was the one who greeted me at the door.

"hey, i thought you and josh were-" he said sounding confused

"yeah we are, i'm just here to see avani and mads to get ready for the party."

"oh okay come in." he replied.

avani and mads ran downstairs and hugged me, after that we walked upstairs and got ready.

we all got dressed and did our makeup and hair. i curled my hair and for makeup i only put on mascara, highlighter and lipgloss.