Prologue

Millie was a 17-year-old girl, ordinary like any other ... or at least that's what she believed, the reality is that she was an incredible girl, fun and with an inner spark that was able to light up the whole world...Unfortunately, the circumstances of life had taken care to hide that wonderful truth from her...The orphan and strange girl who lives with her grandmother at the end of Mirwood Street, in a small town in England, in love with the love, always with her head in the clouds, a social renegade who finds in an old diary the beginning of a series of strange events.

¿Does magic really exist? ...¿Can an old diary turn into reality everything that is written on its pages? , Imagine writing about the guy of your dreams, describing each of the features that you find attractive in a man, curly black hair, dark and deep eyes, a look that can freeze you but adorable freckles that can bring back warmth, funny, kindness and with a beautiful voice ...

Imagine describing the perfect guy and seeing him appear in front of you the next day, imagine having full control of your love story just by sliding the ink on the paper.

Finn will turn Millie's life upside down by becoming her dream come true, but no matter how much control you think you have... love is always unpredictable.

There is a great lesson behind this magical diary and for Milie to find out she will have to go through a maze of emotions, maybe in the end she discovers that magic is found in the least unexpected places.