EPILOGUE...

Millie opened her eyes when she felt the first rays of sunlight enter the window, her window ... nothing had changed, the rays entered the same angle as always, traveling through her walls to reach her face, the same tree, its branches slightly larger, lacking leaves due to fall, Millie loved being home... especially after being away for so long...

Amazing how Alice managed to keep everything intact for 4 years, no matter how much time passed between Millie's visits, every summer, every holiday, whenever she returned, everything remained the same, as if time had not passed, she still felt Like that teenager who, after being awakened by the rays of the sun, turned to hug her pillow tightly, the pillow that always remained on the empty side of the bed.

But the bed was not empty ... no more.

Millie turned to meet her favorite sight, there was a guy sleeping next to her, his calm and deep breathing, his lips slightly open ... he was muttering nonsense, he was a sleeping talker, he always was, when he had a fever,when he had nightmares, when he had good dreams, when he had had a very heavy day, when they fought, when they made love until dawn ... anything was the trigger of his soft nonsense murmurs, she loved that about him.

"What are you saying now?". Millie thought as she brought her ear to his lips, careful not to tickle him with her hair.

"Just ... just a little cheese please"

Millie had to struggle to contain her laughter, she didn't want to wake him up, not when she needed more time to admire him.

His curls were a mess like every morning, no matter if they were short or long, in 4 years she had observed every haircut and every new style, but his curls were a lost cause, especially after such hectic nights...

She traced the contour of his nose with her finger, following the path of freckles that began on his forehead and spread to his cheeks, some things never change, his freckles only increased over time, he was uncomfortable, saying that no one would respect a 23-year-old man with freckles covered his face, but she loved them, she could kiss each one, she knew each one of them ... 187, she had counted them.

Her hand slid to his bare chest, feeling the movement of his breathing, moving closer to rest her face close to his heart ... the scar was still there, smaller, but still visible ...

"Do you like what you see freckles? ...". Finn said in a deep, hoarse voice, still with his eyes closed.

Her time was up, now she had to endure his teasing, she hated that he found her looking at him while he slept.

"I wasn't looking at you ... your hair looks like a bird's nest, who would want to look at that?!!". Millie scoffed, leaning her arms over his chest as she tenderly kissed his scar, she loved to leave kisses close to his heart, a tender act, but also very dangerous.

"Mills ... don't provoke me, unless you don't want to leave this room all morning". Finn said with a warning tone, watching as Millie smiled mischievously as she left more and more kisses on his chest.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that, like I'm a provocateur ... I don't understand why you have that idea of ​​me". Millie said sounding innocent, she loved teasing him like that, she knew that her kisses and caresses were Finn's weak point.

"Oh ... so, you are not a provocateur? ... Let's see ...". Finn turned to grab his cell phone from the nightstand, and began searching through his messages.

"Here it is!... 11:47 pm... It says here and I am quoting verbatim... Finnie, I miss you, I don't want to sleep alone, wait for Nana to fall asleep and come to my room, let's see some movie ". He said imitating her tone of voice and her accent.