❤ Thanks!! ❤

Well, I don't know where to start.

After finishing the story of "One More Time" I did not think I could be able to write something that would fill me in the same way, I had decided to take time, but as the message of this story says, fate works in strange ways ...

One day talking to my friend Martina, she put this idea about a magical diary in my mind and from that night ... BUM ... my head started working until the story took shape. Tini, I love you, thanks for activating my hollow head.

Writing this story made me very happy, this year has been difficult, there have been family problems that have broken my heart, but coming here and writing about something beautiful, exciting and magical made me feel much better, as if this was my safe place, and you cannot imagine how I feel knowing that the same positive effect it had on me was also caused by the people who read this story, each comment, each private message, you don't know how that filled my heart.

I wanted to write a story that was full of magic, illusion, love, drama, anguish, friendship ... just like life itself...I hope I have done a good job.

Thank you all, Tini, Jules, Mahi, Jessy, Starrymileven, there are some names that I don't remember at the moment, but if we have ever spoken, you are in my heart, thanks for the support you gave to this story, it meant the world for me.

I love you guys and you will know about me very soon. I promise, for the moment follow my One shots section which is where I will be active in the coming weeks... Btw, I'm really bad at self-promo, but if you know someone who would enjoy this story please share it.

I love you guys a lot, again ... thank you very much, you will know about me very soon.

.............................................................Q&A........................................................................

Now I leave this space for you to ask what you want, if you have any questions about something in the story, about the characters, any advice, any personal questions about me, something you want to know about anything, comment here, I will answer everything.