A wide smile formed on Hendery's lips, seeing the man's reaction got him super excited.

He worked hard for this photo, his friends think it's weird, but for him, it's a masterpiece.

Hendery showed the man a picture of his face on Rapunzel's.

"So, cut or no?", he asked him, looking straight in his eyes.

"What in the world- are you high?" the man asked with a confused look.

Hendery giggled at the man's reaction, "No I'm not, I'm Hendery. How about you, what's your name?" he asked the man that's looking at him with a straight face now.

Well, Xiaojun won't be giving his name to a high person, but after hearing the guy's giggle, maybe he will.

"Xiaojun," he answered. "Well, Xiaojun, nice to meet you." Hendery offered his hand to the other.

Xiaojun stared at the other's hand before holding it and gently shaking it. Hendery flashed him another beautiful smile.

"So, do you know how to smile?" Hendery randomly asked, "With a handsome face like that, I'm sure you have a gorgeous smile."

Xiaojun's heart started to beat fast, 'gorgeous? that's a big word' he thought.

His lips formed a smile as his cheeks turned pink, "Your smile is really pretty" Hendery said to him, which turned his pink cheeks to red. "Thank you, Hendery."