十九

Hendery is currently brushing Xiaojun's hair, making sure that there are no more tangles left in it.

"Have you ever dyed your own hair before?" Xiaojun asked, relaxing into Hendery's action. Hendery brushed Xiaojun's hair one last time and put the brush down back on the countertop.

"Yup" Hendery answered him, he opened the container of the dye and took the conditioner provided in it, he washed and dried his hands before scooping a good amount of conditioner with his fingers. Xiaojun nodded, he decided to just watch the younger's next actions.

Hendery coated Xiaojun's hairline. After that he coated the elder's ears, causing him to let out some small laughs and giggles. And of course he coated his neck too, making the other blush with the feeling of Hendery's fingers on his neck.

Hendery washed the conditioner out of his fingers and put gloves on both of his hands. He took out the remaining things inside the container and prepared all of it.

After a while, the dye is ready. Hendery separated Xiaojun's hair into sections with salon clips, then he started to apply the dye. He started from the top going to the bottom, making sure that he won't accidentally apply some to the man's beautiful face.

After applying dye to all of the sections, Hendery took the shower cap and he put it on Xiaojun. "I'll
set up the timer now." Hendery said, breaking the silence that took over them. "Oh, Okay." Xiaojun got up and helped Hendery in cleaning up.

"So, uh." Xiaojun started, "Do you, um, wanna get snacks or something?" Hendery looked at the other man and smiled, "Yeah sure, if it's alright." Xiaojun laughed, "Of course it's alright, I offered you, silly."