十二

Soon after him, Lucas arrived breathlessly. "Good morning" the taller greeted him while catching his breath. Hendery frowned, "You made me wait for you for so long, now you're greeting me good morning?"

"I woke up late, I'm sorry." the elder apologized giving Hendery a big smile. Hendery nodded, he can't be mad at someone.

They chatted for a while before they heard the familiar voice of their professor greeting them good morning which they greeted back.

Their professor started to write equations on the board, Hendery listened carefully to his explanations even though it's difficult to understand.

Hendery sighed causing Lucas to turn his head to him, "Are you okay?" the male asked with concern. Hendery nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine."

Lucas gave him a worried look as they sit opposite of each other, their first class just ended and now they're at the cafeteria holding the foods that they just bought.

"Are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow giving Hendery a suspicious look, "I know you're not." Hendery gave in, "Okay, okay."

"It's just that I really don't understand a lot of our lessons" Lucas nodded, "I don't understand a lot of it too bro."

"Oh, I know!" Lucas said loudly causing some of the other students to look at him, he said a sorry before turning to Hendery again, "Let's study together dude" Lucas gave him a big smile, Hendery laughed as he looked straight into Lucas' eyes.

"Your full name is Lucas Procrastination Wong, you'll end up procrastinating for the whole time." Lucas' smile fell down, "Yah you're right." They both laughed as they finished their food and talked about random things.