十八

Wow is the only word that escaped from Hendery's mouth when they entered the bathroom. The bedroom is already so fancy but the bathroom, just wow.

Xiaojun giggled when he saw the male's expression, 'cute' he thought as he walks over to the countertop sink. He heard Hendery asking him "Is this really a bathroom?" causing him to turn around.

"Yes, why do you think it's not?" Xiaojun raised his perfect eyebrow at the other, Hendery turned around to face him, "You have a big ass jacuzzi in your bathroom." Hendery answered, spreading his arms really wide.

"And look, you have this waterfall wall thing all over the bathroom, and there's a big chandelier too." Hendery said as he points his index finger everywhere.

Xiaojun approached him, "How about let's start now?" he asked as he slides his hands in Hendery's, intertwining it as he drags the man to the countertop sink. Hendery blushed at the sudden action, he doesn't feel this way when Ten does this. But he just shrugged it off. Afterall, he's been friends with Ten for years, maybe that's why.

"Oh, you're prepared for this." Hendery said as he scanned the materials on the countertop, "You already washed your hair right?" Hendery asked, guiding Xiaojun while he sits down on a chair that a maid prepared for them. Xiaojun answered with a yes, watching Hendery put towels on top of the counter. "So this is the color that you want? You'll look really good with it." Hendery said as he put a towel on Xiaojun's shoulder.

Xiaojun blushed, "You think so?". Hendery smiled and answered, "I'm not an expert but as a worker in a barber shop, I saw a lot of persons with different styles and all so I think that this would totally suit you." Oh yeah, he works in a barber shop so that's totally just a normal compliment that he'll say to every costumer. Wait, "You work in a barber shop?" Xiaojun asked, shock with Hendery's sudden confession.

Hendery felt nervous, "Y-yeah, is s-something w-wrong with that?" he stuttered with his words as he waits for the other's answer. "No! there's nothing wrong with that!" Xiaojun assured him, "I mean, that's so cool. You're so cool."

Hendery has a pink shade of color across his face, Xiaojun thinks he's cool. He'll definitely think of that compliment for a long time.