C H A P T E R # 0 8

Third Person's P

Third Person's P. O. V

Her sadness is a hollowness. You can't tell what's worse. Sometimes it's a shell, holding in a thousand ocean of tears. Sometimes though, it holds a thousand pieces of glass that are wedged in between her soul and body.

It was the night before her wedding and she was sitting in her room with mixed feelings. Like when her cat died and she didn't cry. She just stood there, fighting with her feelings like she's doing right now.

And like when everybody laughed, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. That's the pain. That's the scariest thing. Sometimes she's somebody, somebody in pain and sadness and sometimes she's nobody. She doesn't seem to feel, she doesn't seem to exist.

She jumped out of her position as a knock on the door broke her from her deep thoughts. She slowly made her way to the door, confused as it was two in the morning and she wasn't expecting anyone.

"Varun!" it was indeed a surprise for her to find him standing in front of her that too, late at night.

Without her permission, he entered the room locking the door behind. She was now cursing Kriti for offering varun and sidharth to stay the night.

"What are you doing? Why are you here?" she kept her voice as low as she could.

Instead of answering her, he pushed her against the wall taking her by surprise. His arms tightly wrapped around her waist while hers automatically landed on his shoulders.

He looked at her before his gaze shifted to her lips as he leaned in. She closed her eyes waiting to feel his lips on hers but instead she felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips.

His lips were burning as they made contact with her cold neck. Her hands made their way into his hair, gripping them tightly as the kisses became more harder and urgent.

His lips shifted from her neck to her shoulder and then jawline. Detaching his lips, he looked at her for a second waiting for any kind of reaction before he again leaned in.

His lips brushed hers. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. She wanted to pull away but she couldn't. Her senses were being seduced and she couldn't think straight.

"Shraddha." he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. She opened her eyes and his gaze met hers.

"Let's go." he told her.

"Where?" she asked.

"Just come with me. I promise we'll come back tomorrow." he said as he rested his forehead against her.

"But tomorrow is the wedding!" she looked at him, worried.

"Exactly!" he answered.

"What do you mean? And where would we go?" she asked.