𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

Third Person's P

Third Person's P. O. V

"Come on, eat it. I don't have all day." she pleaded her five year old son.

"No. Veggies are gross." he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Aarush." she glared at him as he shut his mouth tightly, not wanting to eat the vegetables.

"Open your mouth. These are good for your health." she tried to feed him but in vain.

"No mommy." by saying this he got off the chair and ran as Shraddha chased him.

"Aarush. Stop." she said as she tried to chase him.

"Kritu!" Aarush squealed and hid behind her.

"Shraddz, why are you bothering my munchkin?" Kriti said as she picked aarsuh up.

"He's not eating his food." Shraddha told her.

"Mommy's cooking is bad." Aarush commented making shraddha gasp.

"Hmm... You wanna eat pizza?" Kriti asked him and the boy immediately nodded.

"I'll order some while you go play." Kriti placed him on his feet, ruffling his hair as he left the place.

"Kriti!" shraddha whined.

"Look. It's my wedding today. Let me spoil him as much as I can." she side hugged her.

"It's not like you won't be seeing him after your marriage." Shraddha scoffed.

"I will. But after marriage I'll have my own kids to spoil." Kriti told her and Shraddha laughed.

"Already eager, huh?" shraddha raised her eyebrow.

"Bitch!" they both laughed.

It was almost the time for wedding and Shraddha was present in Kriti's room.

"Oh God, you're looking heavenly gorgeous." shraddha complemented.

"Thank you. Now go get ready, the rituals are going to start soon." Kriti said and she nodded.

"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" Shraddha asked once again before leaving the room.

"I'm fine. It's not like I'm going to run away." she winked at her making her roll her eyes.

"Aarush, hold still." she said as she was trying to button up his shirt.

"OK, all done. Now wait here until mommy gets ready." she told him.

"I can't sit here forever." he stated and her eyes widened.

"Mr.Dhawan, you're getting blunt day by day." she scolded him.

"What? Hoiesty mommy." he shrugged his shoulder and Shraddha couldn't help but laugh.

"It's honesty." she pulled his cheek before getting into the bathroom in order to get ready.

"Ok, feisty-one how's mommy looking?" she said as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Hot AF!" he smirked just like his father making shraddha's jaw dropped.

"Who taught you this?" she asked him, angrily.

"Are you guys ready?" Varun said coming inside the room, all dressed up.

"Yeah!" she replied.

"Woah babe, you're looking hot AF!" Varun admired his wife.

"Now I get it!" she rolled her eyes.

"What?" varun asked, confused.

"Nothing. Let's get downstairs." She said.

"OK, come on buddy!" varun said carrying Aarush in his arms.

The wedding was quite simple and it went smoothly. After winding up everything, everyone went to their rooms.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" Varun hugged shraddha from behind, as she was standing outside in balcony, admiring the night.

"Isn't it peaceful?" she leaned back into him.

"Everything seems peaceful when your life is on track." he stated placing a soft kiss on her shoulder making her skin shudder.

"Is he asleep?" she asked him and he nodded.

"You know, I've never been so content in my life. All these years I was in guilt that I broke Sidharth's heart but after seeing him today, and how happy he is with Kriti, I feel like a huge weight has been pulled off my chest." she told him as she turned around in his arms to face him.

"Well, no matter how hard the circumstances is you'll always find your happy ending. Just like I did." he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, wife!" he pecked her lips.

"I love you more!" she rested her head on his chest.

"Not possible, love!" he chuckled and she didn't fight over this because she knew she couldn't win this one.

Lover, this was a journey in which she wanted to discover who he was. If she tried to make him into some ideal given by others. She would have never known his heart and soul.

So instead she let themselves drink from the same cup of life yet remained their true selves - two souls joined yet forever unique.

° ° °

xxx    THE END    xxx