6:

Jasper hid in a small cave. He blew on the fire to make it get bigger. A spark wasn't enough to warm him. Suddenly, heard panting behind him. A red wolf with a cowlick stood before sitting. It starred at him, as if seeing something impossible. Jasper saw something flicker in those big green eyes as the wolf lept over to where he was and started greeting him like a long lost friend.

The wolf whimpered and wagged its tail like a fan blade. It started to lick him but stopped and sat next to him. Jasper couldn't place the wolf but he felt a sense of familiarity. He leaned against the wolf and sunk into it's soft fur. The wolf thumped it's tail a few times before falling asleep. It seemed to even snore a little. Jasper smiled as he found himself starting to do the same.

OwO

Nikki bit back a growl of pain as she stretched out. Her claws going into something soft. She purred in delight as she sunk them in over and over. But... Something smelled good. And tasty. She spun around, seeing a jackalope shivering, nose twitching. She nosed him and he jumped up in fright with a squeak.

"Nikki? Are you okay? WAIT. Are you a cat? Are you going to eat me? I haven't even hit the stage!..." The jackalope, obviously Preston, continued to go on and on about how he was a prey and she was a predator, and how their dynamic had to be now. She just droned him out. Preston WAS very annoying at times.

UwU

Harrison's head felt banged up inside. Like REALLY banged up. Looking around, he saw a lab with a creature on the other table. He stood up and looked around. Nothing really seemed off... 

the creature on the table moved slightly, scarring Harrison into transforming into something else. He looked around. His head scraped the ceiling, now. His body was big and black. He took a deep breath, erupting some fire from his nose.

(A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while.)

(Posted on Mar 30, 2020)