Author's Note

You guys, I did it. As some of you may know, who I have spoken to at least, I have been working on writing an original piece based off of my own ideas and my own created story. I absolutely adore and appreciate all of my readers who have stuck with me through this, and I am proud to say that I have officially posted the first part via my other account. Please, if you want to check it out, I would appreciate it more than you know. I have only posted the first part because I really want to hear everyone's feedback and opinion of whether or not they are interested in the story. If not, I have other ideas I have been working on to go off of. However, I will continue these stories now that I have accomplished my original story and will publish a new section of my original story every day after editing the parts.

Please, feel free to check it out and leave me comments. I seriously appreciate your feedback and support more than you know and value it with high priority.

The story is called "The Essential Ones" on an account labelled JAGnovel.

I will resume all of these stories parts and sections now that I have had the courage to post my originally designed story.

Again, please check it out, and please be looking for updates on all of my stories on this account! Unfortunately due to these difficult circumstances with the Corona Virus, one positive in my eyes to come from it is that I have much more time to continue my writing.

If anyone is having any difficulties during this time through the Corona Virus and need someone to vent to, please, do not be afraid to message me directly on this account. We will all get through this, we just need to actually be humans and do what is best for each other. So please, stay indoors, stay safe, and stay creative my people <3 .