Part 2: My name is Sid Redgrave!

The slide door opens and Sid came into a class with faces he never knew before. Wait! Actually there's that guy from this morning. Ise, or what he heard.

Teacher: so? Aren't you going to to introduce yourself?

Sid: oh right! My name is Sid Redgrave! Call me Sid if you like! I'm still learning a lot about Japanese culture and people, Pleased to meet you!

Sid then bows down his head to give a proper manner.

Teacher: Errr... Why don't you sit down now. There. Besides Ise.

Sid: sure!

What are the chances. To sit down besides the most interesting person he see so far.

Sid: Hi! Ia'm Sid!

Sid greets Ise in a friendly manner.

Ise: yo! My name is Ise, Hyoudou issei. Pleased to meet you too!

With them exchanged greeting and the time fly when you're excited for the first day at a new school. The class finally come to an end.

Ise: so Sid? Have you-

Before Ise could finish his sentence, Sid is being swarmed by other classmate that like to know him. Of course he greets them with an open arms but among that chirper he break it with a precise timing when Ise was just about to leave the room.

Sid: err I'm sorry, I appreciate all of your offer to hang out but issei here already offer himself to show me around school.

Girls: ehhh!? You better not hanging out with issei. His pervertedness will rub off to you. You better with other guys!

Issei: how rude of you all! Don't believe them Sid. If you still want to I'm open!

Sid: chuckles as expected you never cease to bore me huh? I'm sorry everyone, I guess I'm better off with issei, see ya!

Sid stand up excitedly as he Jogs to where issei is standing.

Sid: let's go!

As weird and perverted as everyone else talk about issei, Sid think he is very honest and straight forward considering he isn't hesitating to talk about what fetishes do he likes, even though the person he is talking to is a stranger to him.

The hustle and bustle around school peeked Sid interest to stop and observe the clubs running around.

Issei: You must be intrigued by the bloomers the girls wear huh?

Sid: heh? Not really

Issei: quit dodging my questions. Let's get this straight okay? Are you more of an ass man or a boob guy?

Sid: thighs, all the way.

Issei raises an eyebrow hearing a rare answer from a guy he just met.

Issei: I see, you're a guy with a finer taste huh? But breasts still wins over! You can't gave have anything to top the superiority of breasts

Issei is looking very passionate when

A girl who wears spectacles, has gold colored eyes and lightly messy brunette hair tied into braids on each side, She wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform.

Girl: what's this? Issei is trying to corrupt the new transferred student with his pervertedness!

Issei: Kiryuu Aika! What are you doing here!

Kiryuu: what? I was just monitoring you to not teach your weird ideas to the new student.

Sid: err... You are?

Kiryuu: Hi! My name is kiryuu Aika! We're on the same class. Sid Redgrave was it? Watch it for Issei is about to teach you any weird ideas, like how to peek at the girl's changing room, like he did this morning

Issei: erk! How did you know!

Kiryuu: it was all over the school you know. Anyway... How is our school so far, new student?

Sid: just call me Sid and it certainly is a vibrant school. I mean even this morning I kept being entertained by Issei being chased down by girls this Morning in a bad intentions. Laughs  believe it or not I was holding in my laughter the whole morning just by thinking about how whimsical the situation is. Just by thinking it again wanna makes me laugh Laughs

Issei: glad your having fun huh? While I got a beat down from girl's kendo club

Kiryuu: it's your fault to get caught. If you're willing to lick my shoes, I'll tell you a way to sneak it without getting caught

Her spectacles reflects light in a comical way that Sid is holding in his laughter

Issei: what's so funny! This is my golden chance you know?

Sid: Laugh yeah like that ever gonna happen. Its really funny how you're just being straight forward around people that I find it very entertaining. But for real, take it from me. If you wanna get a girlfriend, you gotta play nice first, man. And then you can think of perverted stuff as you go on if you ever got one. How about it?

Issei: whoa! You ever had a girlfriend before, Sid?

Sid: no, but just think it logically man.

Issei: then don't talk to me! Came from a man who've never had a girlfriend before!

Together: Laugh

The three of them then continue to give a tour around the school until the sun came down and they have to part ways to get home.

Issei: it was fun hanging out with you man! See you tomorrow!

Sid: see ya!

With that Sid is now alone on his way to Devil may Cry branch office until he got a notification.

Sid: what's this?