Part 12: A Friend's Deed

It was a few minutes of entertainment for Sid who is reading a Traveling magazine. When another commotion come from outside the church. The sound was at the back of the church. Sid then threw the magazine away and rushed towards the back of the church.

ZAP

Series of dark energy sparks were flying in the air. From the atmosphere around the area, it seems there's a battle that's been going on for a time. From behind the trees, Sid peek around the bush and find Rias and Akeno battling with a group of fallen angels. 2 out 3 fallen angels Sid quickly recognize from his previous encounter. They are Donnasiege, the fallen angel who was wearing the shady trenchCoat and the other one is the fallen angel Sid saw when Issei was assaulted in the streets at night sid has yet to know her name. The last one was new, a Blondie with a bratty attitude wearing a Gothic Lolita dress. Barriers with Gremory symbol was around them, and Akeno was taken aback by their attack. Sid was planning to sneak up on the fallen angels for a surprise ambush when one of them starts talking.

Donnasiege: you have a strong servants under your wings, but no matter how strong he is, is not a match for Lady Raynare.

Gothic Lolita: What you put it, he's just a brat after all. I heard it from lady Raynare so funny, I died laughing Laughs

Donnasiege: just remembering it again makes me laugh snickers

Angel in dress: I'm getting tired from the drama. Shall we end this already!

The all fly to the air at the same time and draws spear of light out of their hand ready to strike down Rias and Akeno. Sid then quickly jump out from the bush to protect them when suddenly...

Akeno: Prez!

Rias shine brightly with a crimson light from her body. Sid can feel the anger changing the air around them, filling it with a devilish magic. The rebellion replica on his back suddenly absorbs those magic in the air. And by the end it was full of Rias'es magic essence.

Sid: interesting

Fallen angel: She deflected our attacks!?

The fallen angels were taken a surprise by the sudden surge of energy around Rias and intimidated.

Rias: You Laugh, How dare you make fun of my cute servant ...

Akeno: Ara-Ara...it seems You've picked the wrong person to mess with...

And in an instant, Rias releases a huge dark energy from her hands. The area covered in a blinding light at a blink of an eye. What Sid hears after that is just the fallen angel's scream and at the next moment they were gone, reduced into a pile of dark feathers.

Sid: aw man, I thought I could help you guys.

Rias: Sid! Where's Issei and the other?

Sid: they're inside the church. Don't worry they got this situation. I know they will

Rias: you don't have to say that twice. They are my cute servants after all!

Rias then proceed to enter the church, leaving Akeno and Sid alone at the back of the church.

Sid: Good evening, Himejima-Senpai.

Akeno: Ara-Ara Don't be so stiff Around me Sid-Kun. Just call me Akeno-San like Issei-kun.

Sid: Then, Akeno-San. Prez really dont hold back when someone make fun of her servant doesn't she?

Akeno: that person just love her servant too much.

Sid: How come?

Akeno: thats a story for another day. For now let's clean up this mess.

The pile of feathers left by the fallen angels scattered on the ground. Akeno then spawns a wooden broom and starts sweeping the feathers into a big pile. On the other side, Sid hears Raynare's cry and rush to the church.