Part 9: Devil x Hunter

Later that time after Sid finish his business with The Gentle sister Asia he quickly dash to school. Of course that day nothing happens until the last period. For Sid who has no affiliation with any clubs at the school, going home or hangout at some place is his only options. his wallet is at a crisis when a another notification hits his phone.

Sid: now this is something I've been waiting for in a while! How much is it? 300k yen baby! Better get home soon!

After seeing a new contract came to his phone, Sid rushes back to the office to prepare. It was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon at the time. Sid was having a dinner in advance. And after filling his stomach, he pack all of his weapons and wear his jet black trench coat, he rev up his bike and scramble to a certain abandoned building.

Sid: According to the reports that stray devil should appear around the dusk and night.

Sid then look at his watch and the time points at 6.30 in the evening. It was about time he enter the building when suddenly a magic circle appear in front of him!

Sid: Give me a break....

The magic circle was turned out to be from Gremory Familia. They were also task to hunt down the stray devil.

Rias: Good Evening hunter

Issei: Sid! What are you doing here?

Sid: I was a bout to ask the same thing.

Rias: we were task to exterminate a stray devil around this certain building. So, step aside hunter.

Sid: No can do princess. This is my gig. I got here first. First come, first serve.

Rias: are you trying to get in my way hunter?

Sid: what if you were?

Rias eyes glows softly with killing intent and Sid quickly draws his pistol towards Rias. Of course her servant takes an aggressive approach towards Sid.

Issei: Sid what are you doing! Stop!

Sid: sorry Issei, the electricity needs to be pay and those toilets needs flushing.

Kiba: Sid-kun let's not get Brash here. Let's talk this out okay? So please put your gun down.

With Kiba persuasive speech Sid slowly put his gun away.

Sid: sorry, that was unethical of me. Let's get this out first. I got a contract this afternoon, said that there's a stray devil around this part of building, and I need cash.

Rias: Sorry hunter. We've been tasked by the higher ups to exterminate this devil. And Issei needs to learn how combat works.

Sid: Sighs Look princess, I would leave it to you but I need it, unless you let me take the credit for doing the job. Then I would leave this target to you

Rias pause the conversation a bit to think about the outcomes. And after thinking for quite a bit she each the conclusion to give the credit to Sid.

Rias: alright but just this once.

Sid: now we're talking!

devil's evolution is as uncertain as the humans but what we do know is that the longer the stray devils stay, they will gradually turn back into the primitive state.

Issei: ahh! Now I get it!

Issei's eyes lighten up with Sid's simple explanation. They don't particularly in a rush so the party just walk calmly and then Akeno took place to explain the situation to Issei.

Akeno: We just received an information that the stray devil had been luring people inside and devour them.

Issei: Geh! Devour them!?